Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Locker Room

mmmhmhmmmm...i miss that place. i think the misses and i are going to grab a bite at TLR tomorow night. are they doing any specials since it's valentine's?

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Mikata opens tonight by the way:)

Anybody tried Mikata's yet? Any good? Rotsa people?

I ate Mikata last night, very good, no opening night issues. Had reservations sat right down was out in an hour. We ate middle of the road on the menu and it was $50.00 for two people with tip. You can eat for less than $30.00 or easily spend $75.00.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    I ate Mikata last night, very good, no opening night issues. Had reservations sat right down was out in an hour. We ate middle of the road on the menu and it was $50.00 for two people with tip. You can eat for less than $30.00 or easily spend $75.00.
    Ah come big money...You could have gone for the $75. Just messing with you.

btw, i ate at TLR last night after the basketball game. had the wings, hot, excellent. the sauce was just right and the wings were very meaty. also, domestics $1 everyday?! awesome.

Our family also ate at The Locker Room before the game on Valentine's evening. The hamburger steak was awesome! The Troy atmosphere inside is very nice!

Wife and i ate there Saturday night...food was good... servers are young and inexperienced but nice. However 1 waitress slipped on the tile floor, after my waitress spilled some tea, and dumped a plate of food into the lap of a guy sitting at the next table. She was so embarressed and kept apologizing as she wiped up the mess. The manager comped the entire table to make up for it. accidents happen but I'm sorry to say a got a good laugh. I'd go back to eat there.
    onlytrojans

i love TLR, and I'm glad this recession hasn't driven them out of business. I think as TROY grows, the city will grow. as the city grows, more businesses and restaraunts will move in. TLR will become a landmark because of its devotion to the university. I wouldn't be surprised to see it move to a larger building if all this happens. I promise yall, the wife and I will always choose TLR over any other place in town as long as the food is good and the atmosphere remains Trojan!

hey, do the people who own TLR also own The Locker Room and TLR Outdoors clothing stores in Montgomery?

Thread Information