Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Locker Room

Default The Locker Room

just ate at the place, not bad.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    just ate at the place, not bad.
    Food was good. Portions need to be bigger. Service was slow in terms of getting the food to us, but I guess that is to be expected at a non-chain establishment just getting of the ground.
    What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

i heard that friday night was their grand opening and that they did not have any kind of test run as most restraunts do before they open their doors. My food was pretty good and i loved all the troy stuff in there.
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

Default Slammed

They were slammed Friday night for sure. When our group got there they warned us that the kitchen was way behind which I respect. Many places won't tell you that up front. It was a nice little sports grill with plenty of Troy stuff instead of just AU/UA stuff which is nice for a change.
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Default 50/50

The look of the place was great. There hit a homerun with that aspect. I was not a big fan of the food. It could be due to being a new restuarant, who knows. I will try it again on the next trip back to down. Not a crack i swear, but the sweet tea needs to be alot more sweeter, lol. Anyway Good job, but could be better. But again, the place looks great.

Thumbs up

My family and I ate at The Locker Room tonight following the basketball game. I thought the place looks great and will continue to get even better as more stuff is added each year. The Black Angus steak was good, a little over cooked but it was close which is to be expected with a new staff of cooks and crew. Everyone was friendly and our waitor was great. They were very accomodating as they were out of chicken and gave us $2.00 off our order because of the inconvenience.

Overall good experience and I will be back. Hopefully Saturday night for the football game.

Will you have the game on?

Hey thelockerroom...I wanted to let you know we ate there yesterday and were very pleased! The food we ordered was excellent and came out fast. I had the Philly Cheese Steak and the meat was awesome. I don't remember the menu saying it had mushrooms, so I had to pick all of those out, but that's ok. The other diners were pleased with their food as well. And our server, Brandi, was better than most we get in Montgomery. Please let her know to keep up the good work. She was very prompt, courteous, never let our glasses get empty (and I was downing my tea), and just nice overall. Good service is important and very hard to get in Troy!
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that." GO TROJANS!!!

I ate the after the LL game and it was good. Can't remember our servers name (maybe Savannah??) but she was from Kansas. She was a good server and extremely friendly and done all she needed to do to make our visit not be our last. Class place. Food was ok. I know its hard to have a BIG selection and knowing what people will want. The atmosphere is what will bring me back. Peanuts were good idea but I wondered how many folks had their hands in the bowl before me. I am an out-of-towner so I won't frequent the place enough to keep it in business. Maybe the local folks will come enough to keep you going so it will be there when I return.

We ate there before the ASU game this week and had Savannah as our waitress too. They had good food and it was relatively quick. of course we only ate appetizers. Someday I might go back for a regular meal. They need to add more TV's and lower some of the ones high up on the walls.

Anyone had the wings recently?

Thread Information