PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Television Schedule

TrojanWar
12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Has anyone seen a television schedule for all of the bowls? My work schedule is not allowing me to make it to San Jose! I had the money ready and plenty of vacation, but it's not going to happen! I guess I'll be forced to help the television ratings for the SVC Bowl. I do plan to purchase a few tickets through the Troy ticket office and find a use for them out West.

I sure hope the game is broadcast on ESPN HD. That would be awesome. If you have not had the opportunity to watch a football game in HD, then you just can't imagine what you're missing.

Maybe some of us Dothan/Wiregrass locals that will not be able to make it could get together and have a SVC Bowl party and watch it together. That would be great!

tsugaijin
12-06-2004, 04:15 PM
That you quit your job. If you need me to call your boss and explain that you must attend then I will be happy to do so.

You could always threaten to lay a sexual harrasment suit on him if he does not let you off.

GAIJIN OUT

Troy91
12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Don't think it will be in high definition because it's on ESPN 2. ESPN 2 is going to have high def beginning Jan 6th. Looks like we just missed the cutoff. High def is awesome!!

TrojanWar
12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Hmmm, I don't think that is an option. No one should put their job on the line. That's very poor advice. I guess if you worked at McDonalds (not knocking anyone that does) then it might not be a big deal, but for carreer folks, it's a different story.

TrojanWar
12-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Don't think it will be in high definition because it's on ESPN 2. ESPN 2 is going to have high def beginning Jan 6th. Looks like we just missed the cutoff. High def is awesome!!

That stinks! This is not working out very well for me all the way around!

tsugaijin
12-06-2004, 04:33 PM
I guess being independently wealthy gives me the wrong perspective on life.

Quitting is probably only an option for those like me that work purely as a hobby.

Still, the sexual harrasment thing should work wonders for you. Or better yet claim some sort of religious issue. That will get the locals behind you!!! Hell the judge may even order him to fly you first class! (which out of Dothan means you don't have to ride on the wings like an airshow stuntman).

Bottom line. Buy tickets, get wealthy, better luck next time!!

GAIJIN OUT!!!

TrojanWar
12-06-2004, 04:45 PM
I guess being independently wealthy gives me the wrong perspective on life.

Quitting is probably only an option for those like me that work purely as a hobby.

Still, the sexual harrasment thing should work wonders for you. Or better yet claim some sort of religious issue. That will get the locals behind you!!! Hell the judge may even order him to fly you first class! (which out of Dothan means you don't have to ride on the wings like an airshow stuntman).

Bottom line. Buy tickets, get wealthy, better luck next time!!

GAIJIN OUT!!!

I hope you are not serious, otherwise I've never heard of anyone being so full of themself in all my life! I'll take it as a joke and move on.