PDA

View Full Version : Donnan on ESPN

tsu59
12-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Donnan posted a pretty good paragraph on ESPN - Says Troy needs to find some offense, NIU needs to figure out how to contain Demarcus - NIU is SOL, 1- DT may have a good day, 2 - if NIU can contain Demarcus, or better still deal with whole TROJAN D, well...you get my point !

Harmod prediction at CBS Sportsline - Troy 16 NIU 13
I agree with Harmon :)

NIU92alum
12-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Dan Sheldon will make the difference with a special teams punt return for TD. Make that NIU 20 - Troy 16.

tsu59
12-06-2004, 03:27 PM
If anybody returns a punt for a TD it will probably be Troy's McKelvin :)

TropolitanSportsEditor
12-06-2004, 05:23 PM
But seriously, already predictions from sources that can't factor in more than just that stuff. Really, it gonna be both teams over 21 and under 35. Keep in mind turnover ratios! Seriously, they happen and when they do, they normally make a difference.

My prediction? REALLY FRICKIN CLOSE!

tsu59
12-06-2004, 05:33 PM
But seriously, already predictions from sources that can't factor in more than just that stuff. Really, it gonna be both teams over 21 and under 35. Keep in mind turnover ratios! Seriously, they happen and when they do, they normally make a difference.

My prediction? REALLY FRICKIN CLOSE!

Harmon forcast (CBS Sportsline) Troy 16 - NIU 13

I don't agree that NIU will score over 21 - LSU only scored 24 and NIU ain't LSU - apologies if you have seen this before, but Harmon has a pretty good record on predicting scores.

TropolitanSportsEditor
12-06-2004, 05:45 PM
He does. But, it's a bowl game. Bowl games are hard to predict. While NIU isn't LSU, they can score. We can score. It won't be like 80-76, like the Boise State Vs. Louisville game. But, I think that both of us score over 21 points. I still say it's gonna really close. I can't give a more realistic prediction yet, I haven't had time to look at both teams overall stats yet.