PDA

View Full Version : Bowl merchandise?

Sarahbelle
12-06-2004, 12:41 PM
I know this is probably the stupidest question I've ever asked, but does anyone know if the university is planning on producing any souvenier t-shirts or other spirit goods?

Nice Trojan
12-06-2004, 12:44 PM
My piece of advice on that would be for all fans who are going to San Jose to wear all the same color. Cardinal, Black, white, green, yellow, purple, whatever color. And if the university has a shirt out, buy one. Wear it to the game and look like a Trojan Army. Hopefully the school will have somthing out soon.

BMarkey
12-06-2004, 12:53 PM
We need more cardinal shirts, please! White and gray are not noticeable enough.

Cardinal needs to be our main color. It stands out.

TUFAN
12-06-2004, 01:22 PM
For those of us who might not be able to go, consider purchasing at least a ticket for a keepsake. Hopefully they will be nice looking and not just computer print outs.

You see a lot of Auburn/AL first game in Auburn tickets matted and framed, because they were cool looking tickets.

littlebittyschool
12-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I've emailed Rick Hazel about purchasing tickets for those who can't go. I plan on buying a couple and "donating" them to some people who can go. Mr. Ho had mentioned this earlier. I was hoping to find a military base, children's charity, high school or something like that to give my tickets to so they can be "Trojan fans for the day" or something to that effect. Hopefully the athletic department has something in mind like that. I think it'd be pretty cool if we could give some tickets to our men and women in uniform or a deserving group of kids.

TrojanHoarse
12-06-2004, 01:26 PM
I already sent a message to Jeff about this, but I really think gotroytrojans.com should put together some TROY/SVB t-shirts. Who here would buy a few if he was able to get a great looking t-shirt for sale on the website?

Nice Trojan
12-06-2004, 01:28 PM
I've emailed Rick Hazel about purchasing tickets for those who can't go. I plan on buying a couple and "donating" them to some people who can go. Mr. Ho had mentioned this earlier. I was hoping to find a military base, children's charity, high school or something like that to give my tickets to so they can be "Trojan fans for the day" or something to that effect. Hopefully the athletic department has something in mind like that. I think it'd be pretty cool if we could give some tickets to our men and women in uniform or a deserving group of kids.

NIU's website has that info on it for them. I guess they have it worked out with some base over there to donate tickets to. If TROY could donate tickets to some of them too so we have some fans. And if we get nice T-Shirts, we can send them a ticket and a T-Shirt.....cardinal of course.

Sarahbelle
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
I already sent a message to Jeff about this, but I really think gotroytrojans.com should put together some TROY/SVB t-shirts. Who here would buy a few if he was able to get a great looking t-shirt for sale on the website?

I would, but I think it would help if some of the profits went to sending at least the pep band to the game.