PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute, you're not Southern Cal

huskiealum03
12-05-2004, 11:21 PM
what a screw job! i thought we'd be playing SC in San Jose. Oh well, we'll take you on i guess :lol:

TroyTuba
12-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Ummmmmmm, what?!!!!!!

BlueRaiderPride
12-06-2004, 09:05 AM
what a screw job! i thought we'd be playing SC in San Jose. Oh well, we'll take you on i guess :lol:

Yeah, but it won't make any difference which Trojan team you play. The result will be the same--a loss for NIU!

Sarahbelle
12-06-2004, 09:11 AM
And you aren't the University of Washington either!

tsu59
12-06-2004, 10:57 AM
These Huskie fans are funny - bring it on NIU. :lol:

BlueRaiderPride
12-06-2004, 03:48 PM
And you aren't the University of Washington either!

Washington sucks. It's UConn that's the big "Huskie" team in Division 1-A now!

Trojan_boy00
12-06-2004, 05:31 PM
This is going to be FUN!

The last time we had a month to talk Smack was the Marshall game, except NIU seem to have some class about themselves.

Look out NIU Dusties the Troy Nation does it's research and delivers class A Smack.
I can't wait till your Running back hits the Brick wall that is the Trojan Defense. In case you didn't know we only allowed 54 yds rushing against LSU, that means to bad for NIYou.
Special teams, yea we got that too Olmstead will pin you guys deep very early and Leodis is always a 1/2 step from taking it to the big house
Offense, get ready for a new look our QB was a top Nebraska recruit before Solich was fired, after that he told them to shove it (how smart does that look now). He won the starting job near mid-season and has only on loss on his record (a four pointer to LSU). Now with an extra month to develop a rhythm, we will have several new looks and extreme big play capability.

GO TROJANS!!!