PDA

View Full Version : Any News?

TSU-Baggs
12-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Does anyone have any updates? This is going to be one of the longtest days of my life. If we get passed over and Akron goes, then I think I'm going to sick and probablhy go into a major funk!

Misery needs company right now. Help!

littlebittyschool
12-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Word on all the MAC boards is that Akron is out of it and we're in. Somewhere.

ZekeofTroy
12-05-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm curious as to how well Trojan fans will travel if the game is on the west coast.I'm suspect that a some of the fans that were planning the trip to the Indy bowl will not be able to make the extra distance.The possibility of packages being available would help.

troymarkus
12-05-2004, 10:44 AM
They are having a bowl invitation special tonight at 5 I think. I won't be around, so I'll have to wait till later.

Concerning travelling...if it's San Jose, I think we'll travel about 500 fans--if that.

TSU-Baggs
12-05-2004, 10:48 AM
I'm going no matter where we go - Orlando, Indy or Silicon, heck I would have probably made the trek to Hawaii! I've suffered way to much emotion this last week not to go.

Hey Littlebittyshcool, I went to the Akron Zips homepage and they have no big campaign about going bowling (not that I could find). All they have is a story that the MAC may have a 6th team eligible/tie in somewhere....how can thaqt be? I'm sick of the MAC. They don't seem as pumped up about going, so why should they go!