PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of the season......

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
I would like to offer an olive branch to those which I have had heated disagreements with over the last few days. I have very strong opinions as all of you do. I guess some of us (myself included) keeo shouting the same thing over and over people will finally get what we are saying. Kinda like American tourists in Mexico. I think we all agree that we love Troy and want the best for it. We just disagree on how we should get there.

I hear all this talk of Trojan Nation this and Trojan Nation that. I prefer to think of myself as part of the Trojan family becuase even though we may fight and argue and disagree, at the end of the day we are still family.

Go Troy!

ksdtrojan
12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Same here.

I probably come across as obnoxious at times but I am just very passionate about Troy and all of its athletic and educational endeavors.

Go Trojans!

TU/JSU Fan
12-17-2007, 08:55 AM
I will add my thoughts on this too.. I know I come across as an arrogant prick 90% of the time and i apologize as well. I take a lot of flack for being a fan of Troy and JSU and sometimes I just have a chip on my shoulder towards those that give me flack. I also live a rather stressful life, with an incredibly stressful job (even though I work from home), not to mention a sick wife that I have to take care of, and trying my hardest to finish up my dissertation so I can have my PhD. I go to message boards to blow off steam and enjoy myself and many times I find myself just being an a$$. For that i apologize.

I love Troy, the city, the University and the Athletic programs. No one has to worry about my loyalties on here.. My passion should come across in many of my posts. The main thing about me is that i will tell it like it is and not be biased in many of my posts so that is why I come across as not a fan of Troy... I assure you all that i am and that I will continue to post as unbiased as humanly possible.

take care and have a wonderful holiday season!

Michael