PDA

View Full Version : A new O.C. & QB

FanofTroy
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
I as many am upset about losing TF, but Troy will survive and move forward with success. CLB has stated that he knew in time he would have to replace TF and has been planning for it for two years. He has also said that Troy will continue to run this offensive system. CLB was smart enough to bring TF to Troy so I am confident he'll make the right decision on his replacement. One factor working in the new OC's favor will be that the players have been in this system for two years. It want be something new they will have to pick up instead they will just continue with what their use to. Also a lot of players have been recruited for this system. Hopefully a new OC will be in place soon.

The competition for the QB job should be a battle this spring, with four returning qb's and any new qb. Tanner and Jamie both gained some game experience this fall which is always a plus. Tanner and Johnathan have been in this system for two years which should be to their advantage. Jamie has this fall to go along with some game experience. Levi although redshirted this fall has been in the system for a full year since coming to Troy last January and has game experience while at Richmond for two years. Jamie was committed to Purdue which speaks for itself before choosing Troy. Levi was headed to Ole Miss until Cutcliff was fired, he later was offered a academic scholly by Spurrier at South Carolina.
Also remember Jamie and Levi were recruited and brought to Troy by TF.

I for one am looking forward to the future and believe this team will have another great year in 08.

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I as many am upset about losing TF, but Troy will survive and move forward with success. CLB has stated that he knew in time he would have to replace TF and has been planning for it for two years. He has also said that Troy will continue to run this offensive system. CLB was smart enough to bring TF to Troy so I am confident he'll make the right decision on his replacement. One factor working in the new OC's favor will be that the players have been in this system for two years. It want be something new they will have to pick up instead they will just continue with what their use to. Also a lot of players have been recruited for this system. Hopefully a new OC will be in place soon.

The competition for the QB job should be a battle this spring, with four returning qb's and any new qb. Tanner and Jamie both gained some game experience this fall which is always a plus. Tanner and Johnathan have been in this system for two years which should be to their advantage. Jamie has this fall to go along with some game experience. Levi although redshirted this fall has been in the system for a full year since coming to Troy last January and has game experience while at Richmond for two years. Jamie was committed to Purdue which speaks for itself before choosing Troy. Levi was headed to Ole Miss until Cutcliff was fired, he later was offered a academic scholly by Spurrier at South Carolina.
Also remember Jamie and Levi were recruited and brought to Troy by TF.

I for one am looking forward to the future and believe this team will have another great year in 08.

How about this guy for OC?

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/henry_winkler_the_waterboy_001.html

Found our QB!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0139699/Ss/0139699/fcstil_0243a.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0139699

ksdtrojan
12-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I am pretty sure that Jonathan Chandler was recruited by Mark Fleetwood because he committed before Tony arrived on the seen. But that really doesn't matter because he and Tanner Jones have both had two full years in the system.

ugatrojan
12-16-2007, 06:22 PM
What's the word on Todd?

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 06:22 PM
What's the word on Todd?

committed to Auburn

Trojan2003
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
What's the word on Todd?

-> http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=76369&postcount=26

littlebittyschool
12-16-2007, 06:46 PM
I wonder if Trotter or one of their other QBs will de-commit or transfer.

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
I wonder if Trotter or one of their other QBs will de-commit or transfer.

I severely doubt it. I have heard nothing but how scouts think Trotter will be the next big thing at Auburn. It would be nice if it happened though.

FanofTroy
12-18-2007, 10:28 AM
I believe I saw where CLB would name the OC this week, anyone else see that?

ksdtrojan
12-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I believe I saw where CLB would name the OC this week, anyone else see that?
Actually scratch what I posted here. Look at this thread:http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9133