PDA

View Full Version : Big East Discussion

TSUWhiner
12-16-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.bigeastboards.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=175104#175104

I posted over on their boards. If I posted stuff that is misinformation tell me guys! This is a good discussion though! I am curious about their feelings of possibly adding Troy one day! Enjoy everyone!

Whiner

trojanbrutha
12-16-2007, 02:54 PM

I posted over on their boards. If I posted stuff that is misinformation tell me guys! This is a good discussion though! I am curious about their feelings of possibly adding Troy one day! Enjoy everyone!

Whiner

Actually, the final score against LSU WAS 24 - 20 and they scored toward the end of the game, right?

Blue2dabone
12-16-2007, 03:03 PM

Whiner

That's pathetic and laughable...a troy fan begging for a pat on the head while bashing the conference that they have yet to win out-right.....

ksdtrojan
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't think we deserve a shot at the Big East yet. We have not dominated the SBC and must do so in all sports before we will be a viable option for any conference as an addition.

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 03:28 PM
That's pathetic and laughable...a troy fan begging for a pat on the head while bashing the conference that they have yet to win out-right.....

sez the blue raider fan

Hemi Man
12-16-2007, 04:18 PM

Don't you have an underwater basketweaving match to be cheering at?

TroyFirst
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Many Big East teams did nothing to deserve inclusion, including USF.

TrojanEmpire
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Many Big East teams did nothing to deserve inclusion, including USF.

Yes they did, they were in the right market

ugatrojan
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM

Whiner

Way to create some interesting confersations TSUWhiner. I posted in a previous post that a friend of mine close to college football was telling me that our most likely move would be to CUSA. It makes sense when you think about it. However, we really need a new college basketball stadium and we need to fill in our football stadium. Once those two things are completed or at least inked, we can talk about the serious move to CUSA.

ugatrojan
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Way to create some interesting confersations TSUWhiner. I posted in a previous post that a friend of mine close to college football was telling me that our most likely move would be to CUSA. It makes sense when you think about it. However, we really need a new college basketball stadium and we need to fill in our football stadium. Once those two things are completed or at least inked, we can talk about the serious move to CUSA.

excuse my terrible spelling! conversations is what I meant obviously.

TSUWhiner
12-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I just wanted to see how people felt about it..I dont have any beef with the Big East..but it is always nice to dream about the future! :)

Whiner