PDA

View Full Version : Stuff to do

TrojanSigmaChi84
12-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Its high time that we stop sitting around speculating about auburns future with our coach. Its high time we stop worring about what went wrong in December. Its high time that we name a OC and start recruiting, and stop some of these guys we lost to AU. Its high time we look forward to next year and not backwards. There will me no victories or even moral victories for that matter if we dont dont start recruiting the hell out of some good kids and start looking at a plan to bring them and the veterans togeather on the field in the spring. This all starts with having an OC. Im no athelete but if I was I would damn not go to a school with no OC. This is not an after Christmas we'll take care of it deal. If we make it that we will regret it.

Screw TF. Ill be highly supprised if the system or his style of coaching works at AU. Lets do what we have to do to get on some coaches asses and get an OC named and recruit and whoop ass next year. GO TROJANS.

TrojanEmpire
12-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Its high time that we stop sitting around speculating about auburns future with our coach. Its high time we stop worring about what went wrong in December. Its high time that we name a OC and start recruiting, and stop some of these guys we lost to AU. Its high time we look forward to next year and not backwards. There will me no victories or even moral victories for that matter if we dont dont start recruiting the hell out of some good kids and start looking at a plan to bring them and the veterans togeather on the field in the spring. This all starts with having an OC. Im no athelete but if I was I would damn not go to a school with no OC. This is not an after Christmas we'll take care of it deal. If we make it that we will regret it.

Screw TF. Ill be highly supprised if the system or his style of coaching works at AU. Lets do what we have to do to get on some coaches asses and get an OC named and recruit and whoop ass next year. GO TROJANS.

why would the system not work

Hemi Man
12-15-2007, 12:16 PM

Tommy Tuberville and a set of handcuffs on Tony Franklin.

TU/JSU Fan
12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
We haven't lost anyone to Auburn 'yet'.

I am sure we will lose Chris Todd, but he hasn't signed any letters yet. SigmaChi I respect your opinion and all, but your thoughts are just way out there.. Franklin's system worked at Kentucky (which last I checked is in the SEC) and I know it will work at Auburn. I completely would not be surprised to see Auburn competing for a National Title in 2-3 years with this system. It is that good of a system.

I hate Auburn.. Always have an always will, but I will NOT be shocked to see them competing.

SOTS_tuba
12-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I think is main point was lets move on and look foreward. His system might work at AU it might not. I dont give a crap either way, the closest I follow AU football is smile when I hear they lost a game. Grew up a bama and fsu fan but threw all that crap away when I came to TROY.

ThePowerMan
12-15-2007, 04:15 PM
TF system seems to work ok against three SEC teams this past year. We put up almost double the points against the same three SEC opponents. Still, I wish TF well. We had him for two wonderful years and now its time to move on. The next great DC or OC we have will leave, too. You might as well expect it and just praise LB for his vision in these guys that makes them great. All hail to LB>>>>>>>>>

TroyTuba
12-15-2007, 05:04 PM

Tommy Tubberville is a power run and strong defensive minded coach. He wants to change some things up on offense (by the way, 5th OC in 9 years), but I don't think he'll just let Tony Franklin open it wide up like he was able to do here. You never know, but they better get the Todd kid so they have someone who can run it. It will take a bit to get it under control and you see how Tiger fans are quick to turn on the team (not that it takes people on here that long to complain either). It shouldn't always be about the money, but those that live only for the money tend to sometimes end up miserable........just a thought.

TU/JSU Fan
12-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Kodi Burns ran TF's offense in high school... Not just a spread offense, but the actual Tony Franklin Offense. He would be fine... They don't 'need' Todd..