PDA

View Full Version : Helmet

Possum
12-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Do ya'll think LB would sell me a helmet?

TU Rob
12-13-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm guessing no on this one.

TU/JSU Fan
12-13-2007, 04:14 PM
I would email him and find out.

Personally I don't know...

The best place to start very wel may be with Steve Dennis to see if he would sell you one...

Tums
12-13-2007, 04:17 PM

For the right price the answer would be YES.

NWFLTrojan
12-13-2007, 04:38 PM
I also think it would be Steve Dennis' call. You should ask him not LB.

kiwan
12-13-2007, 05:09 PM
I think LB and SD have much more important things to do than sell some message board person a helmet. Start with the janitor and work your way up.

TSUWhiner
12-13-2007, 05:11 PM
you dont have to be a jack@ss about it

Navarre Trojan
12-13-2007, 05:54 PM

would be to buy a 'replica' helmet on line or through Riddell (I think is who makes our team helmet). That would be much easier than going through the Troy Equipment process.

cheapguy2006
12-13-2007, 06:30 PM
do you have anyidea how many times people try to but helmets/jerseys from the team?

Discophobia
12-13-2007, 06:41 PM
I just wish that you could buy a kids toy helmet. They would sell the hell out of these. You can find bamer and aubbie kids helmets and jerseys in every sporting goods store in the state, but they dont make Troy ones. If you remember the guy at the muts game with his son in a bamer helmet.

This post is a perfect example of Troy's lack of proper marketing. You can not buy a Troy helmet on the internet. (I have looked) You can buy almost every other DI school even MUTS. But, no Troy. If our marketing guys would get going we would not be having this discussion!

ksdtrojan
12-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Sometimes you get lucky searching for helmets on the internet.

Discophobia
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Actually, if you go to the Shutt and Riddell web sites, they show all of the ncaa helmets you can buy. They do not make anything other than the Troy mini helmet. Buy you a cardinal Riddell helmet and see if you can score a couple of helmet decals. By the way where would one get helmet decals?

BDM88
12-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Actually, if you go to the Shutt and Riddell web sites, they show all of the ncaa helmets you can buy. They do not make anything other than the Troy mini helmet. Buy you a cardinal Riddell helmet and see if you can score a couple of helmet decals. By the way where would one get helmet decals?

There are a bunch of Helmet Clubs out there. VHM is one where members make decals for Mini and Fullsize helmets. Most of the ones i get emails from are free to join. I just don't have the Addy for them. But if you do a search most should show up.