PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna funny to watch at Auburn.

Lowbrass
12-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Lets see they hire a new OC with a totally different system then they run a month before a bowl game. Can't wait to see this offense in there bowl game. Do they stick with there say offense they used during the season, or do they try to run Franklins offense. It takes a least a year to get his offense down right, not a month. Auburn has always been a school who has a power running game, not a spread it and throw it school. They have a senior QB that honeslty sucks, and back up who runs the ball and throws it maybe 5% of the time, about 3 wide recievers. This is gonna be funny to watch. They way to stop this offense is to jam the recievers at the line to throw the timing of the play off, thats how Florida and Georgia slowed it down at times. Troy should call bama and tell them everything about Franklin's system. Now that would suck for Auburn.

TroyPremier
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Lets see they hire a new OC with a totally different system then they run a month before a bowl game. Can't wait to see this offense in there bowl game. Do they stick with there say offense they used during the season, or do they try to run Franklins offense. It takes a least a year to get his offense down right, not a month. Auburn has always been a school who has a power running game, not a spread it and throw it school. They have a senior QB that honeslty sucks, and back up who runs the ball and throws it maybe 5% of the time, about 3 wide recievers. This is gonna be funny to watch. They way to stop this offense is to jam the recievers at the line to throw the timing of the play off, thats how Florida and Georgia slowed it down at times. Troy should call bama and tell them everything about Franklin's system. Now that would suck for Auburn.

It would be suicide to try and this system in their bowl game.

Troy87
12-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I think Auburn pretty much concedes the bowl. They may hope thay can win, but I think they may see it as a bonus if they do.

Lowbrass
12-12-2007, 02:40 PM
The could run a watered down version consisting of maybe 6 plays.

TSU2457
12-12-2007, 03:37 PM

They are not going to put in a new offensive system in a short time. He will just work with what he has got.

Besides, why does anyone care? The next time I watch Aubie play will be when the Cardinal and Black are on the opposite side of the field. Until then I don't care.

Discophobia
12-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I hope they get their ass beat bad.....of course I was hoping for this before the TF crisis! I hope bamer gets their ass beat just as bad. I hate them both!