PDA

View Full Version : It's about to be official...

troy1
12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Jox just reported a pending official communication regarding TF going to Auburn...in the next couple of hours.

Lowbrass
12-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Im sick and tired of waiting for the annoucment. If he's leaving, then tell him to announce it and get the hell out of Troy if he is going to Auburn.

TU/JSU Fan
12-12-2007, 05:23 PM
I personally would wish him well.. I hate it that the rest of you can't see that he is bettering himself.. I don't get it. Maybe it is just my attitude towards work that makes me feel this way.. I honestly see no loyalty from anyone these days. They will fire you for the next big gun that comes calling and most people will leave for that next opportunity. I like my job (notice I don't say love), but don't think for a second that I wouldn't leave it in a heartbeat for a better opportunity. I don't care where I go, or what I do if it is in the best interest of me and my wife then I am going to do it.

If you believe otherwise then that is your right to do so, but to just say "get the hell out of Troy" is just wrong. When I left the University to go to work for a competing University should I have gotten the hell out of Troy?

trojanbrutha
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
He's not gone yet...there were rumors about LB leavin, granted these are more sunstantial, but he's still here...let's see what happens. LB can handle this...