PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Bowl Pick 'em

TU Rob
12-12-2007, 10:38 AM
For the few folks that participated in this year's football pick 'em league and any others that would want to, let's get a Go Troy Trojans group started on the Yahoo fantasy site. I think there were 6 or 7 of us that played this year. I know, I know, some of you are still ticked that Troy isn't going bowling, but that shouldn't stop us from having a little fun picking the winners for the bowl season.

Swordsman
12-12-2007, 12:22 PM
I'll play since I am the reining CHAMP!

Discophobia
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah I will play, just tell me the site. I am always in a couple of Yahoo pick em groups but they have both ended. We need to get it going since the Bowls start in a few days.

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah I will play, just tell me the site. I am always in a couple of Yahoo pick em groups but they have both ended. We need to get it going since the Bowls start in a few days.
I am in as well.

Paul of Troy
12-12-2007, 01:28 PM
I am in as well.

I'm in...how do i join?

TU Rob
12-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Alright, I have set up the group. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl
When you are there, click on the join group button on the left. After that, it asks you for the group ID and password, which is this:

ID: 30433
Pass: trojans

The name is Go Troy Trojans, but I think you have to search by the ID. Just sign in with your yahoo ID and go from there.

And for Swordsman, congrats on taking the championship in the last one. But I was a close second. Hopefully I can take the bowls!

Paul of Troy
12-12-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm going to take you all to the woodshed!

Troy87
12-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Based on the way this college football season went.......take the underdogs across the board.

TU Rob
12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Based on the way this college football season went.......take the underdogs across the board.

The way this one works is that there is no spread, you just have to pick the straight up winner. And assign confidence points. That is where it will be won or lost. If I pick LSU to win, but assign it confidence of 12, and you pick them to win, but assign it confidence of 32, you get 20 more points than I do. Basically, you have to get a little lucky picking the games along with the confidence points.

Paul of Troy
12-13-2007, 12:08 PM
bump bump bump

Paul of Troy
12-20-2007, 03:10 PM
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah