PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Tired of this CRAP!!!!

Lowbrass
12-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Everytime we get a good coach here at Troy, some bigger school with more money comes in and takes them away from us. First it was Vic Koenning our Defensive Coordinator, we gave him a shot after we was a failure at Wyoming. He jumped ship and went to Clemson. Now its Tony Franklin, No body in the nation wanted him or wanted anything to do with him on there coaching staff. Larry Blakney a long time friend trusted him and gave him a shot when nobody else would. Now looks like he's gonna jump ship to and go to Auburn and more money. Does anybody any loyalty these days to people. Troy gave him a shot and now this happens 2 years later. I don't know about the rest of you, but if he leaves and goes to Auburn, THEN THE HELL WITH HIM!!!. I hope he does terrible there and gets fired and comes crawling back to LB asking him to give him another chance. THE HELL WITH KOENNING TOO!

TrojanEmpire
12-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Everytime we get a good coach here at Troy, some bigger school with more money comes in and takes them away from us. First it was Vic Koenning our Defensive Coordinator, we gave him a shot after we was a failure at Wyoming. He jumped ship and went to Clemson. Now its Tony Franklin, No body in the nation wanted him or wanted anything to do with him on there coaching staff. Larry Blakney a long time friend trusted him and gave him a shot when nobody else would. Now looks like he's gonna jump ship to and go to Auburn and more money. Does anybody any loyalty these days to people. Troy gave him a shot and now this happens 2 years later. I don't know about the rest of you, but if he leaves and goes to Auburn, THEN THE HELL WITH HIM!!!. I hope he does terrible there and gets fired and comes crawling back to LB asking him to give him another chance. THE HELL WITH KOENNING TOO!

Deep breaths people. Deep breaths.

CHughes1102
12-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Wow this has not been a very fun month. Lets just hope they can bring in somebody good to replace him.

nasupporter
12-11-2007, 11:28 PM

Maybe the next time Blakney hires one of these creeps who come crawling in he should write some type of special contract that would force a little loyalty and gratitude.
I hope they both get fired real soon and wind up at some jr. high school.

p.s. Message to Franklin,,,, Roll Tide. I hope Bama beats them like a drum next year and TF crawls out the door.

AC4Troy
12-12-2007, 07:13 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This is appalling. I have a question for you: why do you work? To stay stagnant in one position? No, you work to be promoted! TF is getting an great opportunity here. Sure, I'm very sad to see him go; I was depressed all day yesterday about this - just ask my coworkers. But dogging him for leaving is so bush league. If you were true trojan fans, you would be happy someone recognized his talent and wish him well on his career.

Good grief people. Grow up!

TSU2457
12-12-2007, 07:24 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This is appalling. I have a question for you: why do you work? To stay stagnant in one position? No, you work to be promoted! TF is getting an great opportunity here. Sure, I'm very sad to see him go; I was depressed all day yesterday about this - just ask my coworkers. But dogging him for leaving is so bush league. If you were true trojan fans, you would be happy someone recognized his talent and wish him well on his career.

Good grief people. Grow up!

In general I agree. We all want to improve ourselves and our places in life. Why not TF? Or LB?

Our coaches are not indentured servants. What if the spread offense had been a bust, or if we didn't have a QB like Omar? What if we had gone 4 and 8? Many of you same guys would have been calling for TF's head and would want him out of here.

Let's vote this thread down so it will be closed. The next time someone says roll t*de on this forum they better be talking about dropping some laundry soap. It is embarrassing.

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 07:34 AM
The next time someone says roll t*de on this forum they better be talking about dropping some laundry soap. It is embarrassing.
I agree with that.

GO TROJANS!!!

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-12-2007, 07:44 AM
You guys win 1 or 2 games out of every 30 games against legitimate Div. 1A competition, so what would be the appeal for him to stay. Let see if I were Franklin, would I rather play UL-LA or Tennesseee? Tough call. Earth to Troy Fans, the Sunbelt is just a little po dunk conference that not many people care about. But for some reason, some of you Troy fans have gotten cocky. But Im not sure why. I really dont understand what you are cocky about. Youve beat Ok State and MS STate in the last 5 years. I know that you beat Marshall, but they were straight out of the 1AA ranks for all practical purpose. The head coaches in the Sunbelt dont even make what the Coordiantor and some top assistants make major conferences. I dont hear many people saying, I wonder who is going to win the Sunbelt? The Sunbelt is a joke, I think Troy would garner more respect as a Div. 1 independent.

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 07:50 AM
You guys win 1 or 2 games out of every 30 games against legitimate Div. 1A competition, so what would be the appeal for him to stay. Let see if I were Franklin, would I rather play UL-LA or Tennesseee? Tough call. Earth to Troy Fans, the Sunbelt is just a little po dunk conference that not many people care about. But for some reason, some of you Troy fans have gotten cocky. But Im not sure why. I really dont understand what you are cocky about. Youve beat Ok State and MS STate in the last 5 years. I know that you beat Marshall, but they were straight out of the 1AA ranks for all practical purpose. The head coaches in the Sunbelt dont even make what the Coordiantor and some top assistants make major conferences. I dont hear many people saying, I wonder who is going to win the Sunbelt? The Sunbelt is a joke, I think Troy would garner more respect as a Div. 1 independent.
You are not telling us anything we don't already know about the SunBelt. Why are you here stirring the pot? Do you like to kick people when they are down? Please go to a UTC message board and talk about us there because we really don't need it right now.

upside_down_v_x_a
12-12-2007, 07:53 AM

with comments like that, your about to be blasted even deeper in to lower alabama. this should get interesting.

TrojanGranger
12-12-2007, 08:36 AM
...I don't know about the rest of you, but if he leaves and goes to Auburn, THEN THE HELL WITH HIM!!!...THE HELL WITH KOENNING TOO!

To hell with Chan Gailey, Rick Rhoades and Robert Maddox too!!!!! How dare they leave for greener patures!!!!

Good grief, people.

TSU1997
12-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Well Said!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO TF AND THANKS FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS.....SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED A HUG!!!!!!!

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
I dont have thin skin. I actually played the game on full scholarship so I will definitely speak my mind. I have forgot more about football than most of you guys know, this is true for any guy that actually played the game past the high school level. I have supported Troy with Donations and attendance since 1980 so I really could give a **** less about your penny ass opinion and I welcome you to fill the same about mine. I pull for Troy week in and week out. Unfortuntately outside of 125 mile radius of Troy, not to many people give a ****, just look in the stands and look how only 10 members of this forum dominate most topics. If any of you would like to meet me in person for a whippin, please just let me know and I will be glad to accomodate you. I tend to enjoy slapping some sense into a bunch of non football playing weiners like you.

TrojanFan2
12-12-2007, 11:01 AM
I dont have thin skin. I actually played the game on full scholarship so I will definitely speak my mind. I have forgot more about football than most of you guys know, this is true for any guy that actually played the game past the high school level. I have supported Troy with Donations and attendance since 1980 so I really could give a **** less about your penny ass opinion and I welcome you to fill the same about mine. I pull for Troy week in and week out. Unfortuntately outside of 125 mile radius of Troy, not to many people give a ****, just look in the stands and look how only 10 members of this forum dominate most topics. If any of you would like to meet me in person for a whippin, please just let me know and I will be glad to accomodate you. I tend to enjoy slapping some sense into a bunch of non football playing weiners like you.

Well, by God --- This here's Roy D. Mercer. How big a boy are you?

You're right on about the forum. It has degenerated to about 5 people that attack everything and everybody and they need a good ass-whuppin!

Navarre Trojan
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Looks like we got up on our "Redneck side of the bed" this morning! Good ole fashion way of solving issues, just whip'em!!

Might need to go ahead and close this thread, looks like everyone is a bit on edge here.

goe1975
12-12-2007, 12:36 PM

Lighten up Frances.

playfailstoogain
12-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Lighten up Frances.

that made me spill my coffee. good stuff...

RedEdgeTrojan
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Foosball is the DEBIL

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 12:53 PM
If this was in response to my post then yes you do have thin skin based on your threats and name calling. I simply ask you a couple of questions my firend. You can speak your mind all you want as far as I am concerned. You say you support Troy but in your original post refer to us (Troy fans who are members of GTT.com) as "You guys" leading us to believe you are not a Trojan fan. Add on to this your comments about us playing UTC in another thread and everyone here would assume you are not a Trojan fan. You say you support Troy. Well the fans that make up this message board also support Troy. You say you don't care about our opinion but feel the need to rip us for being upset that Tony is practically gone or for being confident (cocky) about our program. Again I am just trying to decipher your intentions.

BMarkey
12-12-2007, 04:45 PM
You guys win 1 or 2 games out of every 30 games against legitimate Div. 1A competition ...

Alabama, Memphis, Marshall (not out of I-AA, but fresh from bowl games), Minnesota, Hawaii, Miss. State, Oklahoma State, Army and a some other big boys couldn't manage to beat some of our illegitimate SunBelt teams. Your argument is foolish and it does not sound at all like you're a Troy fan.

jagd1305
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Some how I sense that moc fan may just be a lurker. Whether he is or isn't makes no difference. I hope Tony Franklin has much success wherever he chooses to be. I appreciate all he has given to our university in his time here. If he selects another school for a pay raise, I hope it is a large one. He's worth it. We will get by if he goes. We always have. We always will.

Discophobia
12-12-2007, 05:02 PM
To hell with Chan Gailey, Rick Rhoades and Robert Maddox too!!!!! How dare they leave for greener patures!!!!

Good grief, people.

Robert Maddox, would you really say he left on his own accord. I would say it was a mutual thing. Those were not really proud years for our program, but I get your point.

jagd1305
12-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Let's also not forget those Charlie Bradshaw years when we just couldn't seem to win clutch games year after year.

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
I will bet you that I know more about football, business whatever in SE Alabama than you, I am up for the challenge, are you? I think your little message board needs a shake up, its time for the Troy 10 to move on, these guys are holding your message board back. I have read the threads and these guys are not very smart, especially when you are saying that the Sunbelt has rules against playing 1AA teams. Yeh, Im sure the Sunbelt has rules against playing a defunct division of football. Make a note on this fellows, if I say something, you can count it as the gospel. Because if I dont know for a fact that something is true, then I want say it. That is why you havent heard me saying this game between Chatt and Troy is going to happen, because it has not been officially confirmed, this is why I came to your little forum to see if anybody else had heard of this meeting. But now that I have read your threads by mainly the Troy 10, I am going to help shut these punks down for you. You should all be thankful of my services. And by the way, there is no threat about what I said, only promises. I am a Troy fan. I watched them play practically every team out of the Gulf South Conference in the 80s, did not get to see them play while I was an active player in college from 86-91, but have been to at least two or three games per season since then. I hope that my daughter attends Troy. So if you see any disrepect towards Troy there, well, your an idiot. I hope you enjoyed that, because there is more to come as I help you clean your forum of these little Nintendo freaks. By the way, most of this Troy 10 were slapped around as kids and this is the only way to get back at the man.

Pcbtrojan
12-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I am not a ninetendo nerd as you say. Our conference simply will not allow us to play at a FCS venue unless the conference rules have changed this year. They might have, I would go to UTC and watch us play. I like it up there. If you did play from 86 -91 I filmed you on the field. I have been to all of the old GSC schools and some others too. You might want to chill a bit because I for one am not intimidated. I go back before you at Troy. If you are a fan that is great. Yes there is a lot of kids on here that were not even a gleam in mommies or daddies eyes while I was drinking Jack D straight up or throwing beer kegs through windows in school. Sorry about that old lanlord. I like this board. I just don't like it when folks think they have to make threats to prove a point. You can sling it at me all you want, as a famous OSU coach said "I'm a man, I can handle it."

Discophobia
12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Who the hell are the Troy 10?

TU/JSU Fan
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
He is talking about the 10 most 'popular' posters by post count. He seems to think that only 10 or so people actually post on this board.

IMHO he is an idiot. Some folks still call the Football Championship Series by the OLD name (IAA) so if you saw something that said the Sunbelt had rules against playing at IAA venues then don't criticize that dude.. Just understand that not everyone is used to calling it FCS. If you go look at the Sunbelt page it does in fact say that Sunbelts schools can not play AT FCS venues. So our conference isn't as stupid as you may think.

No.. we all didn't play football in college like you Mr. Almighty, but many of us have plenty of football knowledge and do not really appreciate being called out for something that isn't true.

I also assure you that you are not going to 'shut this site down' as you seem to think you will. This site has been around a lot longer than you have been visiting and will continue much longer than you post. You have a grand total of 9 posts and from what I can tell all 9 of them are negative towards members of this board. That isn't going to get you very far.

I am sure that everyone appreciates your purchase of the fans on the sidelines, but if you are going to act like this in every single post go the hell back to UTC fan boards and stay off here. We have plenty of MTSU posters that act like they are better than everyone else and don't need someone else that acts the same way.

We have a nice little atmosphere here where we either agree with each other or agree to disagree. The main thing about this board is for the most part people are civil. Your posting that you are going shut the place down and that everyone will be thankful of your services is just plain ignorant. I have yet to see anyone thankful of your services.

As for one of the 10 top post count people on here I don't appreciate being called a punk. For the most part what I say is quality posts and you don't have to agree with them, but I put a lot of information out there to ponder.

Thanks for coming, but if this is the way you are going to act you know the way back out.

Navarre Trojan
12-12-2007, 10:01 PM
misinterpreted. I believe, and I will most certainly bow to the most knowledgeable man in South Alabama (not sure that is a moniker that I would want, but....), the rule is teams can not play ON THE ROAD at D-1AA or FCS schools. You are allowed to play one per season, at home, because that is all the NCAA will allow a school to count toward victories for bowl consideration.

Now, I could be wrong, but I believe that is the rule, across the board, with regard to BCS schools.

As for LowerAlabamaMocFan, if you have to pronounce yourself as the "know all, be all, been to all" I am sure that you could 'spew your obnoxious vile' on the Moc board, or have they already sent you packing?

ugatrojan
12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Why would he leave to go to Auburn? They stand absolutely no chance to do well in the stacked SEC west. He could've done more here.

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Football

1. Schools will play a minimum of 11 home games over a two-year period.
2. Schools may schedule not more than two games annually that do not include a return game provision at the institutions home field.
3. Schools may not play more than one I-AA opponent each year and that must be at home.
4. Schools must increase “average home attendance” annually until the school reaches 75% of the stadium capacity.
5. Schools must increase “season ticket” sales annually until the school reaches 25% of the stadium capacity.
6. The Conference Office will produce a weekly “Game of The Week” beginning in mid-September 2007.
7. The Conference Office shall secure a minimum of two guaranteed berths in post season bowl games.

Here you go Moc. Directly from the SunBelt website. We can not play FCS (1-AA) opponents away from home. Do your homework.

Link:http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=1151032&SPID=1817&SPSID=22245

And as far as you cleansing this board of the 10, you would be better served to start your own message board because I doubt if any of us are going anywhere.

Navarre Trojan
12-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Why would he leave to go to Auburn? They stand absolutely no chance to do well in the stacked SEC west. He could've done more here.

I don't get that at all. There is only one team even remotely ahead of Auburn and that is LSU. Ole Miss is awful, and even a blind rebel gets a Nutt every once in awhile; Alabama isn't really that good, and even with Satan at the helm it may still be awhile before they even compete for that division, Ark has all kinds of problems, even with this hire, unless they can talk Macfadden into staying for his senior year, and Miss St. is just now getting a feel of being somewhat of a winner. That leaves Auburn, which should probably contend for that division next year.

The SEC, although many on this board may not agree, is caught in the middle of "parity" but not necessarily good. Yes, it is probably the hardest conference to win, but because they have many 'fooled' into believing that it is the toughest conference is the reason it continues to be hailed as such. Maybe, just maybe, there is parity and they are all equally mediocre.

TU/JSU Fan
12-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Auburn will probably win the division next year... I think TF's offense will put up crazy sick numbers in the SEC again and he will win big... Then he will be up for the Assistant Coach of the Year award and someone will hire him as a head coach.. he will stay at Auburn all of 1 year...

Serves them right..

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-12-2007, 10:32 PM
If you filmed for Troy from 86-91 you did not film me, because we didnt play Div. 2 teams. I am assuming that you are saying that Chatt was in the GSC, but they were in the Southern and are still in the Southern Conference.
As for you other guys, I state my opinion, whether you like it or not, but my opinion will always be based on fact, I welcome any of you to research any comment I make. And yes, I do know more that most of you. I speak to college coaches on a weekly basis, I just got of the phone with the offensive line coach at Georgia Tech today, although he officially has one more game left at Tech unless Paul Johnson retains him. He coaches along Coach Kelly from the Skipperville area who is the same boat. There contract is through June though. I speak to Shane Montgomery regularly head football coach at Miami of Ohio, Buddy Nix of the San Diego Chargers, Mack McCarthy Head Basketball Coach at ECU, Tommy West at Memphis, Tony Bowick Asst Coach of the Chicago Rage, just to name a few. So yes, I do know a little. Does any of you have contacts like this, no you dont, which is no big deal, it just comes with the territory when you are a ball player. I know Larry Blakeney very well, I met him while he was a Coach at Auburn, he gave myself and Stan Nix(Buddy Nix son) tickets to one of the Alabama Auburn games in Bham, this is where I first met Larry. And I have been fortunate enough to know LB, I have walked from his office to the practice field on several occassions while he addressed the entire team before practice, have you?, of course you havent. Bud Casey put me on the sideline whenever I asked of him while he was at Troy. I have known Roger Schultz for many years, Roger came to Chattanooga to visit me on several occasions as he was roomates with my best friend from high school and another former Alabama offensive lineman. You should feel honored to have someone like me on your little board. Unlike some of you, I dont feel obligated to charm you. I just speak my mind, if you dont like it, so what. I have just as much right as any of you to be on this board. Dont worry, I probably wont be around here long, as the level of ignorance of posters has really shown. Most of you dont know football, you think you do, but unfortunately you dont. Trust me, after reading 5 or 6 post it is very obvious. Please let me know if you are voting for the most popular poster on this forum, I would love to run for this title.

Navarre Trojan
12-12-2007, 10:44 PM
If you filmed for Troy from 86-91 you did not film me, because we didnt play Div. 2 teams. I am assuming that you are saying that Chatt was in the GSC, but they were in the Southern and are still in the Southern Conference.
As for you other guys, I state my opinion, whether you like it or not, but my opinion will always be based on fact, I welcome any of you to research any comment I make. And yes, I do know more that most of you. I speak to college coaches on a weekly basis, I just got of the phone with the offensive line coach at Georgia Tech today, although he officially has one more game left at Tech unless Paul Johnson retains him. He coaches along Coach Kelly from the Skipperville area who is the same boat. There contract is through June though. I speak to Shane Montgomery regularly head football coach at Miami of Ohio, Buddy Nix of the San Diego Chargers, Mack McCarthy Head Basketball Coach at ECU, Tommy West at Memphis, Tony Bowick Asst Coach of the Chicago Rage, just to name a few. So yes, I do know a little. Does any of you have contacts like this, no you dont, which is no big deal, it just comes with the territory when you are a ball player. I know Larry Blakeney very well, I met him while he was a Coach at Auburn, he gave myself and Stan Nix(Buddy Nix son) tickets to one of the Alabama Auburn games in Bham, this is where I first met Larry. And I have been fortunate enough to know LB, I have walked from his office to the practice field on several occassions while he addressed the entire team before practice, have you?, of course you havent. Bud Casey put me on the sideline whenever I asked of him while he was at Troy. I have known Roger Schultz for many years, Roger came to Chattanooga to visit me on several occasions as he was roomates with my best friend from high school and another former Alabama offensive lineman. You should feel honored to have someone like me on your little board. Unlike some of you, I dont feel obligated to charm you. I just speak my mind, if you dont like it, so what. I have just as much right as any of you to be on this board. Dont worry, I probably wont be around here long, as the level of ignorance of posters has really shown. Most of you dont know football, you think you do, but unfortunately you dont. Trust me, after reading 5 or 6 post it is very obvious. Please let me know if you are voting for the most popular poster on this forum, I would love to run for this title.

what you know or who you know or where you've been. I have and can walk into Coach Blakeney's office anytime I want to, break bread with any head coach on the staff at Troy, and that doesn't make me special by any stretch of the imagination.

I can tell you were probably a ball player just by the way you present yourself through your use of the English language.

I will tell you this though, I would feel fortunate if you would just go back to your Moc Hole and leave this message board alone, if all you are going to do is come on here, tell us how smart you are (remember, your the smartest person in S. Alabama). Sounds to me like you and Bud Casey ought to get back together and have a few more shots together at DAWAN's on the county line!!

ksdtrojan
12-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Alright Moc, you posted this:

I doubt the Sunbelt Conference

has rules against playing an non existent Div. 1AA, if they do indeed have those rules, the Sunbelt is in bad shape if they dont know the terminology of the classifications, I tend to think the Sunbelt probably knows this.

To which I posted this from the SBC website:

3. Schools may not play more than one I-AA opponent each year and that must be at home.

Link:http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=1151032&SPID=1817&SPSID=22245

Please explain this opinion as it was not based on the facts on which you claim to base those opinions. Again we cannot and will not play on a FCS (D1-AA) football field.

NWFLTrojan
12-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Moc, you have to agree that your post came off as being pretty arrogant. If that was what you were going for, you hit the nail on the head.

As to all the people you know, well I doubt that impressed anyone here. We may not be the smartest people in the world, but we like our little board. We don't make sense all that much and do think a little to high of Troy alot of the time but we enjoy what we do.

Thank you for your offer, but we don't need to run anyone off. As disfunctional as we are we all share a great love for Troy University and enjoy the discourse.

Now, if you want to stick around, no one can stop you. Just please don't be a bully.

By the way, was Jeff Peters at UTC while you were there. He is a good friend of mine.

Room Guy
12-12-2007, 11:05 PM
You should feel honored to have someone like me on your little board.
Arrogant much? I feel sorry for your family; at least, that is, if you haven't run them off yet.

jagd1305
12-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Mocfan, I feel very fortunate to have you post here. Now clock back in at Waffle House and grill my my burger, Francis.

TSU-Baggs
12-12-2007, 11:55 PM

Thanks for stopping by, Buh-Bye.

TSU-Baggs
12-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Moc, you have to agree that your post came off as being pretty arrogant. If that was what you were going for, you hit the nail on the head.

As to all the people you know, well I doubt that impressed anyone here. We may not be the smartest people in the world, but we like our little board. We don't make sense all that much and do think a little to high of Troy alot of the time but we enjoy what we do.

Thank you for your offer, but we don't need to run anyone off. As disfunctional as we are we all share a great love for Troy University and enjoy the discourse.

Now, if you want to stick around, no one can stop you. Just please don't be a bully.

By the way, was Jeff Peters at UTC while you were there. He is a good friend of mine.

Why are you guys giving him the time of day?

TU/JSU Fan
12-13-2007, 07:52 AM
While we are at it.. coach blakeney fondled my wife at a University Function while I worked for the university... Yep.. We decided to take a picture with him and he put his arms around her and felt her up.. Not many prouder moments of my life that a head coach at a major University found my wife hot enough to want to feel her up.

Beat that moc fan...

(i am serious)

Moc Fan.. You're a real jerk.. Your arrogance speaks louder than any posts that you can make. If you want to talk people lets see.. I can pick up the phone and call Andy Rosen (CEO of Kaplan University), **** Kane (VP of Kaplan University), and finally Warren Buffet (CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and Ultimate owner of Washington Post) at anytime and they will take my call. You take their combined wealth and your little coaching contacts look like peons.. If you want to talk powerful people... You have no contacts.

Discophobia
12-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, well I once stood at a urinal next to boxing legend Don King in New York. Wow, Who really gives a crap! Oh, yeah once I saw Granny Clampet at a college football game, but when I got closer I realized it was just Lou Holtz.

Navarre Trojan
12-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Yeah, well I once stood at a urinal next to boxing legend Don King in New York. Wow, Who really gives a crap! Oh, yeah once I saw Granny Clampet at a college football game, but when I got closer I realized it was just Lou Holtz.

Both you and KSD* better stop, I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my cheeks (the bottom ones!)!!!!

* see my post in All Other Sports

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 08:45 AM
There is no 1AA, The Sunbelt is not even writing there rules in the proper terminology of the NCAA. Which is no big deal, but as a fan, I would hope that my conference front office kept there rules intact with the NCAA terminology. Seems a little bush league to me, since the NCAA made a point to make a major change in there classification divisions of NCAA Div. 1 Football, I would hope and expect that that Div. 1 A leagues front office(such as the Sunbelt) would also make changes since the NCAA is the governing power of the Sunbelt.
Trust me, I would not be proud of what you just quoted from the Sunbelt.
It is highly incorrect, it should even be noticeable to a novice fan like you. Guys, you know that I am telling the truth here. Little things like this are important, especially for a struggling conference like the Sunbelt. I just believe in doing things correctly, if you dont, that is fine by me as well.
Next........

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 08:52 AM
If you want to talk business, that is fine. I am owner and President of a National Industrial and Aerospace Supply Company and to be honest probably make more money in one day than you do in 2 months pay and trust me I dont take pride in saying that, because alot of headaches come with making money like that both family and business related. According to the IRS, I fall in the top 1 percent of money earners in the US. . I will be glad to speak at any business level you wish. Do you want to talk stocks, gold, silver, commodities, real estate, european market,? Or would you rather talk accounts receiving, accounts payable, purchasing, sales, distribution?
If you want to name business people, that is fine to. I only named sports people since this is a sports forum.
Trust me, just consider it an honor for me to be here and we will move on. No biggie...

Navarre Trojan
12-13-2007, 08:53 AM
There is no 1AA, The Sunbelt is not even writing there rules in the proper terminology of the NCAA. Which is no big deal, but as a fan, I would hope that my conference front office kept there rules intact with the NCAA terminology. Seems a little bush league to me, since the NCAA made a point to make a major change in there classification divisions of NCAA Div. 1 Football, I would hope and expect that that Div. 1 A leagues front office(such as the Sunbelt) would also make changes since the NCAA is the governing power of the Sunbelt.
It is highly incorrect, it should even be noticeable to a novice fan like you. Guys, you know that I am telling the truth here. Little things like this are important, especially for a struggling conference like the Sunbelt. I just believe in doing things correctly, if you dont, that is fine by me as well.
Next........

THEIR not THERE - smartest man in South Alabama - Trust me, I would not be proud of what you just wrote!

We ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY YOUR TEAM IN CHATANOOGA, THAT IS THE DEAL. The NCAA PROHIBITS IT. Man, some people are sure THICK in S. Alabama!!!

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a proud moment for you, I think I probably picked her about midnight at the Double Branch a few years ago. I probably put her on the road quick the next morning as I did most women. Have a nice day!!!!!!!

Pcbtrojan
12-13-2007, 09:00 AM
I did film those years, at Troy, so yes I did not film you. I do not care what you do or how much money you make. If you have to get on a message board to pound your chest then wow when I grow up (something you have not done yet)(and no money and no matter how much of it you have does not count) I want to be just like you.
Just another loud mouth with a keyboard.

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I have never implied that you were going to play in Chattanooga, please read the thread. Man please dont make things this easy for me. I will make a quick snack out of you. Guys I have enjoyed responding to you, but I am heading out on a hunting and fishing trip this morning. Going to my cabin in Blue Ridge, Ga for the weekend, by the way, it is not far from Nick Sabans retirement home on Lake Blue Ridge. I will be fly fishing in the Upper Toccoa River as well, catching some nice rainbow trouts, brown trout and if I am lucky a brook trout, I here the Woolie Boogers, Tellico Nymphs and Patch Adams flies are hot right now.
I am going whitetail hunting on 180 acres that I own in Murphy, N.C. and might even take wild boar as well.
It is 8:01 am, I probably just made that guys monthly salary. Have a nice weekend..You ask why are people replying to me, because I know what I am talking about. Call me names if you like, I encourage it. It always shows me that another person is intimidated and doesnt know how to deal with someone smarter than they. Good luck to you.

HideintheHorse
12-13-2007, 09:12 AM
I am owner and President of a National Industrial and Aerospace Supply Company...

I think we have met. Don't you sell those balsa wood planes at the fair?

Pcbtrojan
12-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Not intimidated, just got back from fishing myself, four spotted seatrout and a red. Thats a good weekend if your headed to North Ga. I prefer mine along the coast. An honor----not really.

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Was after me at Chattanooga, but if I am not mistaking was a quarterback from the Destin area. I believe he did a good job while at Chatt., I believe there was two guys from that area on the team at the same time.
Guys, What did I tell you from the beginning, I back what I say and I dont have thin skin. Do you believe me now? I am not doing anything to disrupt your board. I said I was leaving but saw the post on Jeff and had to respond. As for me mispelling a word, no big deal. At least Im not quoted false quotes like you, like implying that I have suggested that this possible contest might be in Chatt. Who is a lesser man? A man this mispells a word or a man that implies false statements? I think you know...Now, Im gone. Heres wishing all of you a nice weekend.

LowerAlabamaMocFan
12-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Im sorry, my last post guaranteed, I have a place down at Bid a Wee across from Holiday Golf. My wife is a Bay High School graduate. I have a 29 foot Pro Line and a 21 foot Carolina Skiff. I fish alot around WEst Bay, Crooked Creek and Burnt Mill Creek area for Reds. I fish in the Gulf mainly down on the West End of Beach out around the Grey Ghost area. I love to fish the Gulf and The Bays but as I have gotten a little older, I tend to like to fish in the Bays. I also throw a cast net, I have since I was a kid, I love catching mullet, flounder, pompano in it. I build my on rods,mainly for my 706 Z spinning reels( I collect the Green Penn Spinning REels all sizes, I also collect Mitchell reels that were builit in France), I also build pompano jigs and Cobia Jigs purely for hobbies sake. I would go broke if I sold them, because I am very peculiar on their looks in regards to color etc., so I am very slow at building them.
I love trout and weakfish fishing(basically the same fish as you know, without spots), red fish, sheep head, flounder in the bays. I fish around Phillips Inlet alot. I actually have a place over behind Thomas Doughnut Shop on the beach that I rent out. Nice hearing from, good luck and good fishing. I am thrilled about going fly fishing, the water is very cold and the trout should be active. Take Care

ksdtrojan
12-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Next........
That article was written last year and I am sure they have officially changed the terminology in the rule since the name change from D1-AA to FCS went into effect this season. This is my last post in response to you sir, not because I am intimidated by you or your claims but just simple because I tire of the chest pounding ego trip.

Upon reviewing the thread once more, I will add that you did say that you thought both of these games would be in Troy. By the way, the game at WKU was set up by the league office to aid in their transition from FCS to FBS.

The Messenger
12-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Guys, he is a troll. Can we please move on?

SOTSButterfly
12-13-2007, 10:16 AM
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

TSU2457
12-13-2007, 10:32 AM
How many 1 star votes does it take to close a thread? I made my vote.

TU/JSU Fan
12-13-2007, 10:48 AM
MocFan.. You are so funny... Your comebacks are about as hilarious as a 6 year old. I was being honest about my statement about lB and then you come back with a bash on my wife.. You are a real ass. It is like talking about someone's mom... Not funny. Your comments are childish and absolutely ridiculous. I seriously hope you enjoy your fishing trip.. I know the rest of us will because we will be without you on this board for a weekend! That is great!

Coming on our board talking about how rich you are, how much 'stuff' you have, how much football knowledge you have, etc... That is just amazing. If we want to get into a pissing contest I assure you that there are many people on this board that have a whole lot more money than you do. The only difference is that they don't go around trying to prove how much better they are than everyone else. I don't make that much money, but I assure you if my parents passed away tomorrow (Please God don't let that happen) then your 'fortune' would look like small potatoes to me.... The only difference is that I wouldn't go around trying to prove how much better I was than the other posters on this board. Just because you have it doesn't mean that you are any better because of it.

You are still a jerk no matter how much money you have.

ugatrojan
12-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Auburn will probably win the division next year... I think TF's offense will put up crazy sick numbers in the SEC again and he will win big... Then he will be up for the Assistant Coach of the Year award and someone will hire him as a head coach.. he will stay at Auburn all of 1 year...

Serves them right..

Awbarn win the west! No way! With what QB, with what RB, and there defensive coord is next to jump ship! Omar had a lot to do with TF's success here at Troy. I don't see him putting up big numbers with a red-shirt fresh as QB and no recievers.