PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Talk returns tonight @ 7pm CT

TrojanGranger
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Folks, don't forget Trojan Talk will be on at 7:00 p.m. CT. WTBF and internet only. Larry Blakeney will be on first followed by Don Maestri and Michael Murphy.

TUrocks
12-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Internet link???

Is there a link to listen on WTBF on the internet??? I didn't see one.

TrojanGranger
12-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Internet link???

Is there a link to listen on WTBF on the internet??? I didn't see one.

It is on this page: http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7901

goe1975
12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Alice is playing Hall and Oates!

O2MAN
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Right now we are re-living the loss and no bowl bid. I am on the verge of projectile vommiting for the 3rd time today. LB mentioned he is changing "senior day". No more pre-game "when fans are outside the stadium doing other things". He is going to do something completely different to honor the seniors. After the break they will address the rumblings going on. LB is not in studio with Barry, I think Barry is in Tony Franklin town.

TROJANFAN26
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Good listening...they are about to talk about the present/future of the program after the break...

O2MAN
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Just said he knows that Tubs talked w/ Franklin. That is all he knows and all Tony knows, he thinks they are interviewing more people? He said "I hope nobody thinks I have ANYTHING to do with this"

ksdtrojan
12-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Just said he knows that Tubs talked w/ Franklin. That is all he knows and all Tony knows, he thinks they are interviewing more people? He said "I hope nobody thinks I have ANYTHING to do with this"
I am glad he said that.

O2MAN
12-11-2007, 08:23 PM
LB's segment is over, thanked the fans for coming to the games with the exception of the dec 1st game @ 1:00 pm.

TROJANFAN26
12-11-2007, 08:24 PM
likewise...I sure as hell hope we can get Chris Todd after all is said and done...Said he expects TT to make a decision between now and Friday. Also said a big thank you to the Troy people for their support, etc...

chipshot
12-11-2007, 08:32 PM
He said "I hope nobody thinks I have ANYTHING to do with this"

I'll bet he is worried about that perception and rightfully so.

Hemi Man
12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I am glad he said that.

Sounds like he may no what is said on this board. Somebody on another post said he might have had something to do with Franklin going to Auburn. I'm so glad he straightened that out.

ksdtrojan
12-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Sounds like he may no what is said on this board. Somebody on another post said he might have had something to do with Franklin going to Auburn. I'm so glad he straightened that out.
Yep Hemi! They all know what is said on this board. Everyone from LB to Drew Champlin to Barry, they all know.

chipshot
12-11-2007, 09:42 PM
I am glad he knows what is said on this board. As a loyal alumnus of 20 years, I hope he hears loud and clear the skepticism in my voice concerning his role in this matter.

ksdtrojan
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
I am glad he knows what is said on this board. As a loyal alumnus of 20 years, I hope he hears loud and clear the skepticism in my voice concerning his role in this matter.
You are only assuming that he had something to do with TF inteviewing for the AU OC. Again, why would he hurt his own program? I just don't buy that because if that were true he would be out. LB is smarter than that and smarter than he was 20 years ago when the scandal at AU happened.

Were you against his hire at Troy when he came? Just curious.