PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Gone...He isnt the only one....

John Smith
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Tony Franklin is moving onto bigger things. Good for him, he deserves it. When you are a DI school working under DII budget thats what you get! As for the rest of the coaching staff, I hear Rowell is on his way out as well. If I was Blakeny I would be getting out any chance I could!

NWFLTrojan
12-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Where is Jeremy going?

trojanbrutha
12-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Tony Franklin is moving onto bigger things. Good for him, he deserves it. When you are a DI school working under DII budget thats what you get! As for the rest of the coaching staff, I hear Rowell is on his way out as well. If I was Blakeny I would be getting out any chance I could!

And where would you suggest that LB go, to Auburn? The HFC should be able to "right" the ship...yes, Troy loses good coordinators because of funding, but after attendance suffers enough, they'll pull more through tuition from all the campuses to aid the Athletics Dept. And we need more TW donations...

They have to have the same attitude as LB, "Don't think BIG, think BIG-TIME!"

trojanforce
12-11-2007, 07:43 PM
So I guess that QB recruit from TT is gone also right?????

Discophobia
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM

What in the hell is wrong with you? Did Troy fire you or something? Why are you so down on the program? We dont pay our guys enough, but we have given guys like TF and LB a chance. If we want to keep good coaches and even bring good coaches to Troy we have to pay more! If you are so down on the program why dont you go back to the UAB, MUTS or whatever board you came from!

ksdtrojan
12-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Why is that? This is the house that Larry built! Why would he leave now?

TU/JSU Fan
12-12-2007, 06:17 AM
I wouldn't pitch a fit if Rowell left...