The Red Wave
12-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Here is your link: This sucks!!!!

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/12/franklin_set_to_take_over_aubu.html

TrojanEmpire
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Here is your link: This sucks!!!!

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/12/franklin_set_to_take_over_aubu.html

(tongue planted firmly in cheek) Well let's just shut down the football program and take up men's soccer.

TrojanWarrior418
12-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Just when you think things couldn't get any worse....

TSUWhiner
12-11-2007, 05:08 PM
i HATE AUBLOW EVEN MORE NOW...i WILL HAVE A FLAG BURNING CEREMONY VERY SOON lol

wHINER

btdt
12-11-2007, 05:33 PM
If it is done then its done. Lets move on starting right now, and focus on who will replace him. TF is an Auburn Tiger now. Who cares about him or what or why is is not here now. As someone posted before, HE CAN BE REPLACED.

troy4ever
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I feel betrayed.

Pcbtrojan
12-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Folks there are alot of former players that he coached that know the system and can run it. Also not to mention former grad assistants. Anyone ever heard of Mike Leach, head coach at Texas Tech, former grad assistant at Kentucky. I wish the best for him but you can count on this he will make some good recommendations to LB on who to select to replace him. The man knows good coaches. Look what he did with the O Line coach this year. The key is to stay with this type of system. You will find more athletes that can run it. The key to it is the practice organization.

NWFLTrojan
12-11-2007, 05:49 PM
This is like losing your high school girlfriend. Yes it hurts but we all survived and found better girls to replace her.

If he is gone (which it looks like it) then we lost a heck of a good OC but I trust LB to find someone of quality caliber to take his place.

I think he does owe LB some loyalty but that does not mean that they are joined at the hip. Hopefully that loyalty will show when TF helps recruit his successor. And I know he will be up the road recruiting players for AU, but honestly we don't recruit the same people. Maybe he can help direct some players our way over the years.

I expect Todd to go with TF but who knows. Maybe TF tells him to honor his committment to Troy and sign here. I don't know what AU has in terms of QB's but Todd was needed here and may not be so essential at AU. It will be interesting how this hurts our recruting.

Like I said, it hurts but life does go on and we will survive and LB will bring in a great replacement (who will leave in a couple of year also).

By the way, have you seen that old high school girlfriend lately? She got pretty fat didn't she. Aren't you glad she left you?

cheapguy2006
12-11-2007, 06:32 PM
This is like losing your high school girlfriend. Yes it hurts but we all survived and By the way, have you seen that old high school girlfriend lately? She got pretty fat didn't she.

Don't forget she's a ***** too!

troy4ever
12-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Yep, one that sells themselves to the highest bidder.

VT Trojan
12-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I need a drink now, maybe two or three :confused:

Nice Trojan
12-11-2007, 09:43 PM
I need a drink now, maybe two or three :confused:

Way ahead of you there my friend - at least 3 ahead.

TU/JSU Fan
12-12-2007, 06:10 AM
I am not so sure.. I saw my high school girlfriend a couple of years ago and she was freaking hot... : (

She was a ho though.. : )

TSU1997
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
You Guys are a joke!!!!!! This decision is about business