PDA

View Full Version : December Do-Over

Nice Trojan
12-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Ok - I officially want to start December over again. Who the heck can we petition to turn back time 2 weeks and start over again on December 1 at MGVS.

socrgoly25
12-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Ok - I officially want to start December over again. Who the heck can we petition to turn back time 2 weeks and start over again on December 1 at MGVS.

It's December??? It feels like summer outside....

SOTSButterfly
12-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm with you. Football-wise, this month has sucked.

NWFLTrojan
12-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh what a difference one loss makes.

If we beat FAU:
1. AU doesn't come calling so fast. Tuberville wanted a new OC before the bowl game, would/could they have come after TF if we were preparing for a bowl. I don't think they would have interferred with our staff if we were in the middle of NO bowl practice. If we beat FAU maybe they look somewhere else. We keep TF and Todd and have a legitimate chance to beat both LSU and OSU next year.
2. We take at least 12,000 to NO for the bowl game and the bowl committee sees only CUSA as an embarrassment and gets rid of CUSA only and Sun Belt remains. Now, according to the great Mr. Ho, both conferences are gone.

Yes, I too wish for a redo.

TroyFirst
12-11-2007, 06:45 PM
With the lack of respect Auburn has for Troy, they would've come in the tried to pick him off a day before our bowl.

FHBrian
12-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh what a difference one loss makes.

If we beat FAU:
1. AU doesn't come calling so fast. Tuberville wanted a new OC before the bowl game, would/could they have come after TF if we were preparing for a bowl. I don't think they would have interferred with our staff if we were in the middle of NO bowl practice. If we beat FAU maybe they look somewhere else. We keep TF and Todd and have a legitimate chance to beat both LSU and OSU next year.
2. We take at least 12,000 to NO for the bowl game and the bowl committee sees only CUSA as an embarrassment and gets rid of CUSA only and Sun Belt remains. Now, according to the great Mr. Ho, both conferences are gone.

Yes, I too wish for a redo.

This was in the plans at Auburn before the FAU game and I am sure TF had been contacted before the FAU game as well.

trojanforce
12-11-2007, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't have mind TF jumping ship if we got to the NO Bowl and won. I had a bad feeling about December. I remember when N. Texas was the team to beat and now a few years later they are SLOWLY picking up the pieces. The belt is getting better and better each year. The competition will be wicked next season so I'm not expecting much. I can't see us being a team of the future the way we keep losing quality coaches...just like the lottery, you got to pay to play and we ain't got much! Thank God for the 2006 Miracle Season!!!!! That was the first time in my life ANY team I've rooted for EVER won a championship and I'm 40 years old.

trojanforce

ThePowerMan
12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
That was the first time in my life ANY team I've rooted for EVER won a championship and I'm 40 years old.

trojanforce

I think the last time someone said that was after an embarrassing lose and things started picking up alittle for them. He's a MAN, He's 40!!!!!! Just kidding.

I still think we will be o.k. LB has a nack about putting together some great OC and DC's. I bet some young gun will fill their shoes. Troy has become a job that some young gun will want. Heck, it gets you to greener pastures over in Aubarn Country. Who would've ever though that Rowell would have been a pretty good DC? We might even see the coach from Hoover University HS be our OC. They ran the TF offense and I hear he is available.

TUrocks
12-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I think the last time someone said that was after an embarrassing lose and things started picking up alittle for them. He's a MAN, He's 40!!!!!! Just kidding.

I still think we will be o.k. LB has a nack about putting together some great OC and DC's. I bet some young gun will fill their shoes. Troy has become a job that some young gun will want. Heck, it gets you to greener pastures over in Aubarn Country. Who would've ever though that Rowell would have been a pretty good DC? We might even see the coach from Hoover University HS be our OC. They ran the TF offense and I hear he is available.

Great. I wonder if we'll get an MTV show with that.

ThePowerMan
12-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Naw.....it would probably run on some network that none of us could get. Maybe our own TroJan ISP could pick up the segment. But then again.........none of us could get it.

TUrocks
12-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Naw.....it would probably run on some network that none of us could get. Maybe our own TroJan ISP could pick up the segment. But then again.........none of us could get it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

trojanforce
12-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Powerman,
Good point! I guess I'm still a bit disapointed. I know LB is the man but It would be nice if he could get some continuity out of some of his hires.

trojanforce