PDA

View Full Version : San jose hotels

troystfan
12-03-2004, 10:36 PM
I know it is still too early for some, but has anyone made hotel reservations in San Jose yet? If so, what hotel? I may have to make this trip solo, if at all, and I want to at least be near some of my own kind.

Never been to san jose, I was stationed in san Diego for a couple of years, southern cali is nice, wouldnt want to live there though. Never went farther north than LA. How cold does it get up around san fran?

TSUfaninCALI
12-04-2004, 02:53 AM
Hey,

The Bay Area can be very cold this time of year, highs in the low to mid 50's and lows in the 30. I am not sure if the game is at night or not but nights are very cold, due to the ocean breezes. I live about two hours north of San Jose, I am down there alot.

TSUfaninCALI

Beanie Campbell
12-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey,

The Bay Area can be very cold this time of year, highs in the low to mid 50's and lows in the 30. I am not sure if the game is at night or not but nights are very cold, due to the ocean breezes. I live about two hours north of San Jose, I am down there alot.

TSUfaninCALI

You big buncha p####ies! If you want nice weather come to San Diego, but if you want football, bundle up. Hell you want the Indy bowl and three years ago it was the snow bowl. Don't come out here and ***** about the weather or anything else. If you f#^&ers come out here and give the south a bad name like the Bammers did against UCLA a couple of years ago, I will call Big Joe to fix each of you and your children. Quit being the big f^&*&ing babies and don't worry about the weather, the cost, or anything other than the bowl. Iím working like hell to correct the misinformed left-coasters that their stereotypical bullsh**t is wrong about the great state of Alabama.

Additionally, have any of you thought how hard it was to get to any bowl, if we go anywhere. Last Saturday 8 things had to happen and today two more. If that happens, itís like hitting two five-team teasers in a row and that don't usually happen. If it did, Beanie would sell the Speaker City Stores and be a professional gambler. That's zackly what I'd do. Move to the BI-lucky, red neck gambling capital of the world, and live off the Isle's Mega-Pork buffet and die at 50 with the press box named after me because of the large donations made to Troy off my football teaser knowledge. Yea, I done the Isle's buffet; it's pretty good.

Anyway, sorry I got on my box, but just be thankful and quit complaining about everything. Man-up peoples; even you Sarabell!

MeanGreenTexan
12-04-2004, 10:21 AM
How cold does it get up around san fran?

Mark Twain once said the coldest winter he ever experienced was a summer in San Francisco :lol:

troystfan
12-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Iím working like hell to correct the misinformed left-coasters that their stereotypical bullsh**t is wrong about the great state of Alabama.

Hmmmmmmm, how's that working out for you? :lol:

svenattroy
12-04-2004, 06:28 PM
The bay area is quite exspensive, so if you want a good hotel, you'll have to pay for it!