PDA

View Full Version : Very good idea

TSUWhiner
12-06-2007, 07:50 AM
I know I know..we need to get over the fact we are not in a bowl game..but who says we cant stir up the pot to get attention. I think many of us should attend the New Orleans bowl game. I think we should put on posters that we are 8-4, no bowl game, and snubbed, and thank mr. water...hopefully we will get tv time, or someones attention. I have had alot of my colleagues at work..ask me why we didnt get a bowl game..or why we got snubbed..believe me guys..lots of people do care about our team. Many people believe we do NOT belong in the Sunbelt. We lost one conference game, it does not make the season poor, even though the Trojans are sitting home. So I encourage everyone to write letters, get on tv, go to bowl games, bring signs, and let everyone know just who Troy is.

Whiner

TrojanSaxMan
12-06-2007, 08:33 AM
I agree with Whiner. Others do care about our program. No less than 10 - non-Troy people talked to me on Monday morning either asking where we were bowling or saying it was unfair we weren't bowling.

TroyTuba
12-06-2007, 11:16 AM
And when you think about the fact that a PAC-10 team that was 3-6 in conference play gets a bowl makes me want to puke!!!!

pkf4troy
12-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Other then this move drawing more negative attention then positive, how does this help the Troy program?