PDA

View Full Version : Got my Bowl Ticket

Navarre Trojan
12-03-2004, 05:56 PM
pledge card in the mail today. I, like many Heisman voters, will wait until Sunday to complete and mail back. I found the package interesting in the fact that neither the Silicon Valley or Hawaii Bowls were specifically mentioned. This ties into the Advertiser's article with LBs comments. I am sure everyone in the ADs office is working well past the minimum 40 hours this week to put forth every effort we can for an opportunity to play one more game this year. Let us hope that their efforts don't go unnoticed by the administration. Dr. H better present some kudo's to those folks.

Thanks Ricky, Scott, Jim and everyone else trying to get us into the post season.

Trojan Forever

TrojanHoarse
12-04-2004, 12:02 PM
I am sure everyone in the ADs office is working well past the minimum 40 hours this week to put forth every effort we can for an opportunity to play one more game this year. Let us hope that their efforts don't go unnoticed by the administration. Dr. H better present some kudo's to those folks.

Thanks Ricky, Scott, Jim and everyone else trying to get us into the post season.

Trojan Forever

According to LB at the beginning of this bowl fight. Dr. Hawkins would be filling in for some of the stuff that JW would have been doing, so I'm sure he's putting in over 40 hours this week as well, and I'm sure he recognizes the work those other guys are doing. This really is a beig team effort and a great moment in TROY history.