PDA

View Full Version : Next season

TSUWhiner
12-03-2007, 05:34 PM
I personally think that every player should have a big damn chip on their shoulder..as fans..we should too...8-4 and get snubbed. Every time we get on tv..somebody better have a damn sign that says that...Next year we are gonna be like the pissed off teenager that you cant calm down....Mark my words lady..there are gonna be some @ss whoopings coming...lets get up for these guys...support them...we want vengence from this. I cant wait until next season..I am personally making more trips to games...LSU and OSU included! who is with me???

Whiner

Discophobia
12-03-2007, 05:39 PM
The events of this past weekend will never be forgotten by those players. As a fan I will never forget it and I expect them to go out and play to win every game! Lets go out there and knock em in the mouth and kick their @ss!

tsu59
12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
... I cant wait until next season..I am personally making more trips to games...LSU and OSU included! who is with me???

Whiner

I.m planning on being there too - we need to converge on Baton Rouge and Columbis like flies on s*$# !

TrojanWarrior418
12-03-2007, 05:55 PM
If I'm financially able you can count me in too.

Discophobia
12-03-2007, 06:10 PM
I always make at least one major away game, next year my traveling crew and I are planning on for sure making LSU and putting those frequent flyer miles to use and going to Columbus! I wish it were tomorrow!

Nice Trojan
12-03-2007, 07:56 PM
I.m planning on being there too - we need to converge on Baton Rouge and Columbis like flies on s*$# !

Pops, I plan on making Columbus with you. If the wife can't make it, we will make a guys trip out of it.

Burrt Keyes
12-03-2007, 11:17 PM
I'll be in Columbus and Baton Rouge (again).