View Full Version : This is your Pac-10 rep to Armed Forces Bowl

TrojanEmpire
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Power conference my behind!

Cal Bears (6-6, 3-6 Pac-10)

3-6 in conference? Are you serious? Hope they are proud

troy4ever
12-02-2007, 07:41 PM
AHHHHH....I didn't know they were 3-6 in conference play! Boy, this one burns me up!

TUrocks
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Geez.....

BTW...what happened to Cal???? I watched the first game of the season---Cal vs. Tennessee and they manhandled Tennessee---they also beat Oregon early.

They had conference losses to Oregon State, UCLA, Washington, and (ughh) Stanford, as well as USC and ASU

Scoots71
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Extra! Extra!

Okie State in the Insight bowl against Indiana.

TrojanEmpire
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Air Force is going to run up and down the field on Cal.

Burn the Horse
12-02-2007, 07:45 PM
I can't believe this crap. Figures, my last season and we miss a bowl because we weren't prepared. Screw Cal, hope they lose their butts in that game.

troy4ever
12-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Hearing Cal and Okie State getting bowl games at 6-6 is just depressing me more and more. This system is more than broken. It's completly WRONG! It's all about money, which is so sad and unfair for players of any team, not just Troy. The bowls are more concerned about who can bring a larger fan base to spend more money so they can make more money, rather than rewarding good quality teams for their performance in regular season.

After this, I'm almost fed up with being a college football fan. At least in I-AA it's more fair with a playoff. Hell, it's more fair in ANY other sport than in I-A college football. It almost makes me want to go be a fan of I-AA because it's not necessarily all about the money just to crown a champion.