PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Trojans!

DMarkey
12-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I just wanted to stop by and say good game! Your guys played hard and didnt give up. I hope you all get to go bowling! Your team deserves it.

I also wanted to say thank you to all the SOTS members that I (and 2 of my fellow band members) met yesterday. You were all so nice to let us join in on some of your pre-game practice fun. Your tuba section is awesome (and so are the other sections, I just didnt meet them). It was so much fun for me to show my friends how awesome you guys are! The FAU Marching Owls have nothing but respect for the Sound of the South!!!!!

Im sorry for anything some of our fans did to make you upset, and Im sorry some of your fans decided to do the same.

BMarkey, Baggs, and any other of my fathers friends.....Im sorry that you guys lost....but now you all got me in trouble with my own fans calling me a closet Troy fan...LOL

GOOD GAME!!!!

~Daphne

GO OWLS!!!!!

Discophobia
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks for your comments and I am glad you had a great experience. That is what it is all about. I am sure from the nature of your post you were not among the others in your contingent that continued cheering when Omar went down. Perhaps you can educate your fellow students on class. Best of luck with your band career and education.

TrojanEmpire
12-02-2007, 04:11 PM
I just wanted to stop by and say good game! Your guys played hard and didnt give up. I hope you all get to go bowling! Your team deserves it.

I also wanted to say thank you to all the SOTS members that I (and 2 of my fellow band members) met yesterday. You were all so nice to let us join in on some of your pre-game practice fun. Your tuba section is awesome (and so are the other sections, I just didnt meet them). It was so much fun for me to show my friends how awesome you guys are! The FAU Marching Owls have nothing but respect for the Sound of the South!!!!!

Im sorry for anything some of our fans did to make you upset, and Im sorry some of your fans decided to do the same.

BMarkey, Baggs, and any other of my fathers friends.....Im sorry that you guys lost....but now you all got me in trouble with my own fans calling me a closet Troy fan...LOL

GOOD GAME!!!!

~Daphne

GO OWLS!!!!!

It is easy to see that your father has taught you how to be gracious in victory and defeat. You should be very proud of your team and I hope you enjoy your trip to the Big Easy.

ThePowerMan
12-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Never really thought of it this way but I guess BMarkey still gets to go to the Big Easy after all. Just wish he was taking his daughter instead of going with his daughter.

troymarkus
12-02-2007, 05:21 PM
It was good to see you at the game and congrats on stomping our tail!!! Your team came in and took the championship from us! Have a great time in NO!!

Rette
12-03-2007, 09:39 AM
It was good to see you at the game and congrats on stomping our tail!!! Your team came in and took the championship from us! Have a great time in NO!!

You guys played a heck of a game and did what you had to do to win. Best wishes to you and FAU at the NO Bowl. Beat MEMPHIS!!

SOTS_tuba
12-03-2007, 10:32 AM
No prob. we enjoyed it too. Most the other fans that come here are to busy talking smack, yall were respectful and supportive of your team. If the rest of the FAU band is like you three then in the years to come your band program will be well respected and valued not only by FAU but the rest of the belt. Maybe we can take the band down there next year.