PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho will save the day!

littlebittyschool
12-02-2007, 01:34 PM
While I was going back for a second plate of Kung Pow chicken, I overheard Mr. Ho on the phone in the kitchen. Great news Trojan fans! Mr. Ho has agreed to be the sponsor of a newly created bowl: The Ho Bowl. This will begin immediately. Co-sponsors include Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, and Snoop Dog. Troy will have an automatic tie-in each year if they are elegible. We will play an All-Star team composed of UAB, Alabama, and Auburn players. That team will be coached by Watson Brown and two paper cut outs of Bear Bryant and Pat Dye. Current odds makers have Troy as a 3 touchdown favorite.

Seriously, I know you're out there on the phone and trying to find out what you can Mr. Ho. Godspeed and let us know when you get things squared away.

The Red Wave
12-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Is officially in a deep funk and may not be heard from until next year. He and Mrs Ho got into a huge argument when he punched a hole in the sheetrock of the kitchen. He started throwing egg rolls at the wall and went bonkers. He is sedated and resting. Under Dr.'s orders, he is to refrain from visiting this board until he sees his therapist.
I went through the same thing after the Montana game, although I have no memory of ever being in Missoula or attending a game where Doug Hawkins and his lovely bride made a sign which said "Grizzly's SUCK EGG's"

Trojan1998
12-02-2007, 03:02 PM
I have a hunch that we'll be hearing from "WeSuck.com" very soon. Buckle your seat belts and hold on!!!

socrgoly25
12-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Look on the bright side.....

At least the SOTS brought the cowbell he ordered....

(I about died laughing)

ksdtrojan
12-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Look on the bright side.....

At least the SOTS brought the cowbell he ordered....

(I about died laughing)
I loved that! And he explored the space!

TrojanWarrior418
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I only wished the SOTS would have played "Don't Fear the Reaper" if they were going to pull out the cowbell. I was amazed at how many songs they played at halftime, great job as usual.

Discophobia
12-02-2007, 03:50 PM
I actually did see an older woman with a cowbell. She had it painted red. I love it!

I talked with Ho, at the game and he seemed fine, but I fear Red Wave is correct. With the bad ticker and losing his foot to the diabetes last year. After the FSU game he was under doctors care for a week. You guys need to take it easy on him. He is a very fragile man who is wise beyond his 82 years!

BMarkey
12-02-2007, 05:02 PM
If that woman you saw had blond hair and was in her 40s, she is an FAU player's mother. That was an Owl cowbell.

She had enough connections to get onto the field and was clanking that thing in the end zone.

Discophobia
12-02-2007, 05:08 PM
No, this woman was in the stands near me with a red painted cowbell. When I said older I didnt mean 40's. As time continues to creep by 40 isnt looking that old to me anymore.