PDA

View Full Version : Troy on DISH Network

TroyPremier
11-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know if this weekend's game is available via PPV on DISH Network? I'm having trouble locating this information.

trojandem
11-29-2007, 09:43 AM
No, the game is being broadcasted by CSS, which is only available on cable in the Southeast.

Psitech
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
ESPN Gameplan sometimes picks up CSS games. They had 2 ASU games 2 weeks in a row a few weeks back. Right now all that's listed for gameplan this week are the 4 I-AA playoff games. I would have thought that more games would be added by now, but I'm still crossing my fingers that they pick up the CSS game. It's audio only for me if they don't.

I wish the game was at least available on gamepass. It's a big pile of crap, but it's better than audio only

Mr. Ho
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Sometime the MASN Network on Dish has the CSS games. I forget what channel though. 400 something.

troyfan
11-29-2007, 10:47 AM
MASN is not carrying the game. They are showing 1-AA playoff games.

BMarkey
11-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Also check SNY (Sports New York) and Altitude (Colorado?).

It is criminal for this game not to be on any significant network, especially with the lack of competing games. Isn't this where our marketing company should be helping?

This is a SunBelt showcase game that no one outside Comcast subscribers will see. At least CSS is available in SoFla now (but not to any dish people).

gotroygo
11-29-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm hoping it might be on www.espn360.com (http://www.espn360.com) but I checked earlier today and they're only showing on their schedule what will be available tomorrow. Guess I have to check it Fri to see what will be on Sat. Hope it will be on there since I'd much rather see the game than listen to it, especially this one!

Go Troy!!!!!!!!!