Mr. Ho
11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
The marquee reads: "TMTDM" and underneath it says "Conference Champion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8KYsf3CwM&feature=related

dusky256fc
11-26-2007, 08:34 PM
The marquee reads: "TMTDM" and underneath it says "Conference Champion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8KYsf3CwM&feature=related

Why, do all trojan fans look like flamers?

trojanred
11-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Why do all the FAU fans so far make stupid and random comments? My guess is that they really don't expect to win and are afraid they will be driving home in the 3rd quarter muttering curses under their breath.

dusky256fc
11-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Why do all the FAU fans so far make stupid and random comments? My guess is that they really don't expect to win and are afraid they will be driving home in the 3rd quarter muttering curses under their breath.

Did you watch the video, jerk.

trojanbrutha
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
They say you guys can tell each other...been tappin your foot around Larry Craig?

trojanred
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
What does the video matter when that is not ALL of the Troy fans. You used an exaggerated generalization and got called out for it, don't call me the jerk. Also, ever think that just maybe the Ric Flair vids are in good humor? Nah, that would take way too much thinking for a cc student. lol This is going to be a fun week of smack talk I can see already.

dusky256fc
11-26-2007, 09:00 PM
What does the video matter when that is not ALL of the Troy fans. You used an exaggerated generalization and got called out for it, don't call me the jerk. Also, ever think that just maybe the Ric Flair vids are in good humor? Nah, that would take way too much thinking for a cc student. .

weak, very weak.

Once again I will point out the academic stadards for FAU are quit a bit higher than Troy so you might want to lay off th cc thing, it just doesn't even make sense.

bigguyonright
11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
thats ok about the ac standards. at least our entire student section doesnt try to start a fight with the opposing team ie ulm

ksdtrojan
11-26-2007, 09:28 PM
"Nationally televised around the world!" Ric Flair
LOL

ksdtrojan
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Those Ric Flair videos are pretty addictive which is scary to admit!

Hemi Man
11-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Didn't FAU and MTSU get in a brawl at the mixed doubles knitting championship?

pkf4troy
11-26-2007, 10:12 PM
FAphew posters are starting to sound like the MTSU crew. "Our academics are far more superior to yours"....blah blah blah. Could they be MUTS homers with new IDs?

Discophobia
11-26-2007, 10:36 PM
This bored aint abouts akedemiks its a bot the foosball!

trojanred
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
This bored aint abouts akedemiks its a bot the foosball!

Although I am proud of my 2 Troy degrees and the academic knowledge I gained, that is true. This board is about football, not whose students are smarter. Last time I checked the NFL didn't have an ACT/SAT minimum for playing, just solid football skills. Some may say that is why some of the characters are there but that's a separate debate lol. Your "superior" academics may get you some cred elsewhere, but it sure as heck won't get you a trip to New Orleans kid. That trip has a 1-way stop in Troy. Unfortunately for you that ticket is a roundtrip with no further destination. Just do us all a favor and don't drown your sorrow in booze. The last thing we need is another drunk driver out there. Last weekend was dangerous enough between the bammer's getting piss drunk in sorrow and the AU crowd celebrating their victory over a crappy bammer team.

Discophobia
11-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Why do you think I am a kid and a drunk at that? Actually, I rarely drink and I wish I was a kid. What I am drunk on is the Cardinal and Black Koolaide.

playfailstoogain
11-27-2007, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE=ksdtrojan;72127]Those Ric Flair videos are pretty addictive which is scary to admit![/QUOTE

Got to walk the line
Wooo

fiesty_red
11-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm loving these wrestling videos, Mr. Ho. Ric Flair is awesomely hilarious. And his catch phrases are the best: "To be The Man, you gotta beat The Man" & "If you don't like it, you better learn to love it, because it's the best thing going! Woooo!" Both of which I think can totally apply to TMTDM.

Oh, and here's the funniest Flair tribute ever, IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XzUplzXRAM

Jab979
11-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone. I'm an FAU fan but I didn't come here looking for a fight or a war of words. I did however want to clear up the misconception that our student section started a fight with ULM, maybe my opinion is biased as an FAU fan but it was quite the opposite.

Anyway... This isn't about academics or my school is better then yours, like you guys said it's about football.

I look forward to a good game on Saturday and if you guys do beat us, we will be muttering and cursing under our breath because we lost. I'm sure you guys would do the same thing. No one is happy their team lost especially when a bowl game is on the line

BMarkey
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
thats ok about the ac standards. at least our entire student section doesnt try to start a fight with the opposing team ie ulm

The ULM players were completely responsible for that incident. The students reacted (I'm not justifying that, BTW).

Think about what would happen if MTSU had won last Tuesday in triple overtime, and then its players ran up between the band and student section and taunted the fans, Greeks, that huge Trojan garb dude (God help them!) and then actually started jumping over the fence into the stands?

That's what happened in Fort Lauderdale. And neither the SunBelt, nor NCAA and ULM did a thing about it.

TroyReceiver
11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm loving these wrestling videos, Mr. Ho. Ric Flair is awesomely hilarious. And his catch phrases are the best: "To be The Man, you gotta beat The Man" & "If you don't like it, you better learn to love it, because it's the best thing going! Woooo!" Both of which I think can totally apply to TMTDM.

Oh, and here's the funniest Flair tribute ever, IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XzUplzXRAM

When the Trojans walk that isle into MGS Saturday they won't be wearing any boots.

When the Trojans walk that isle into MGS Saturday they won't be wearing any cowboy hats.

But When the Trojans walk out of MGS Saturday Night ALL the FAU fans will say "now there goes a REAL COWBOY"

Woooooooo