PDA

View Full Version : MAC Championship

Troy93
12-02-2004, 09:51 PM
I find it interesting watching Toledo & Miami, that they are not showing too many wide angle crowd shots. Must be empty in Detroit. Any Bowl Committees think any MAC team is a good draw? Whatever. :o

Troy91
12-02-2004, 10:04 PM
They said the winner of the game will play in Detroit and the loser will play in the Silicon Valley. I thought the MAC had a team going to the Indy bowl.

Pcbtrojan
12-02-2004, 10:10 PM
They are also trying to put a team in the Silicon Valley Bowl due to Fresno playing in the smurf turf bowl. More than likely the loser of tonights game or NIU. Lets get a MAC team in the Gallery next year to replace Iowa State and kick there a$$!!!!!! :twisted:

pkf4troy
12-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Thats funny....so the loser gets to go to a lower end bowl and NIU, who was not in the championship, gets a better paying bowl?

LSUConnMan
12-03-2004, 09:41 AM
apparently they had about 24,000 at the gates...for a championship game. making matters worse, both universities were within driving distance. if you can't get fans to your own championship game youre definitely not going to get them to go to louisiana.

TrojanHoarse
12-03-2004, 09:56 AM
apparently they had about 24,000 at the gates...for a championship game. making matters worse, both universities were within driving distance. if you can't get fans to your own championship game youre definitely not going to get them to go to louisiana.

LSUConnMan - we gotta meet since we both live in BR and I work on campus. Send a letter to the editor of the Shreveport Times pointing out that stellar attendance and calling out the Exec Director for choosing a team from MAC (where he went to school) over competitive teams within driving distance (you don't even have to mention TROY, it goes unsaid).