PDA

View Full Version : Children, children

troymarkus
12-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Can everyone please stop telling other to shut up or pipe down??? I mean, please!

We are all Trojan fans here. I can't believe I have to keep saying this--let's enjoy this moment--not fight over who knows what.

Bottom Line - We don't "officially" know anything right now. Speculating over where we are going is fun. It's part of who we are at this point. Let's relax and have a blast with it and stop acting like 6th graders.

Ok, that's my lecture. Now, anyone have any new inside scoop?! Ha! :lol:

Troy93
12-01-2004, 11:35 PM
HEY MARKUS, SHUT UP!!! :lol:

TUEngineer
12-01-2004, 11:38 PM
SHUT UP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe, atleast you're not still trying to talk me out of going to UA :)

Sent my application last week...and transcripts! Doesn't mean I won't be back to cheer on the Trojans!

faithintsu
12-02-2004, 01:30 AM
How did I know this was coming - and we have been moved

TUEngineer
12-02-2004, 02:00 AM
yea, we still have no idea which bowl we're going to...but now it's football related and Jeff can put it back in the football forum! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TrojanHoarse
12-02-2004, 07:49 AM

Sent my application last week...and transcripts! Doesn't mean I won't be back to cheer on the Trojans!

Yes, but do you pledge to wear TROJAN gear to campus at least once a week (preferably more often) to piss off the UA morons that think they own the state. THE University of Alabama is not the BEST university in Alabama, and they could stand to be reminded of that. I wear Trojan gear to campus at LSU all the time, do you have the cojones to that in Tuscaloosa?

RedEdgeTrojan
12-02-2004, 09:46 AM
When I was getting another degree from Auburn (TWO from TSU), I displayed TSU items every day (had a TSU car tag, buttons with TSU on my back pack, etc. etc. plus the obligatory t-shirts). I never got a comment from anyone about them. I did notice some stares every so often though. :wink:

TUEngineer
12-02-2004, 09:52 AM

Yes, but do you pledge to wear TROJAN gear to campus at least once a week (preferably more often) to piss off the UA morons that think they own the state. THE University of Alabama is not the BEST university in Alabama, and they could stand to be reminded of that. I wear Trojan gear to campus at LSU all the time, do you have the cojones to that in Tuscaloosa?

Of course I'm gonna wear Troy stuff...I've paid too much for all my Troy clothes to just NOT wear them...

I hung out with a buddy from high school over Thanksgiving break who is a Metallurgical Eng. major at UA, and he said he wears Troy stuff on campus, he said lots of people wear Troy stuff...