PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

Anonymous
10-01-2004, 02:56 PM
I posted before and this was erased. Why is it that we have 4th world products on our online bookstore? When is this going to be addressed. I cant believe fans from Miami (Ohio) have football jerseys to wear..but yet our fans cant even get a car magnet with the new logo? Can anyone tell me how and where I can get this merchandise? Do I have to travel all the way to Troy to find this stuff??? I need answers people I am a fan too

faithintsu
10-01-2004, 03:00 PM
it was not eraased, just moved down too the Troy Trojan news Forum at the bottom of the message board, no I am going to erase then one soon as it is a duplicate.

Troy85
10-01-2004, 04:01 PM
If you want a jersey, why don't you pick up the phone and call the bookstore and ask for one! They have them in stock now.

troymarkus
10-01-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm going to be patient and expect all of our merchandising to be up to speed by next year. While I feel some major bludners were made, I can't fault the suppliers for a decision that was made very quickly concerning the new logo.

But, I do know that if you place an order for new stuff for caps, t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc... so you can sell it to the fans that it should only take 2-3 weeks to get it in. So Screentech and the University Store should have plenty of new gear this weekend. If they don't, then I'll be pretty steamed.

FRED_of_TROY
10-01-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm trying to be patient as well, but I still don't understand why when we returned to school in August there was brand new Troy STATE merchandise. The have started ordering some TROY stuff now, though.