PDA

View Full Version : Alumni E-mails

TroyXCandTrack
10-06-2007, 07:42 PM
I've noticed that other universities provide alumni email address once students graduate. This system not only allows you to keep up with friends and colleagues, but it also keeps you interested in the school and current events. It would be beneficial for Troy to have this in place.
I've called a few people in the Alumni department and left messages about Alumni Emails. Does anyone know who to talk to or have any suggestions on how to get this set up?
In order for Troy to receive as much Alumni support as possible, we need to have a contact system in place.

Trojan1998
10-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I've noticed that other universities provide alumni email address once students graduate. This system not only allows you to keep up with friends and colleagues, but it also keeps you interested in the school and current events. It would be beneficial for Troy to have this in place.
I've called a few people in the Alumni department and left messages about Alumni Emails. Does anyone know who to talk to or have any suggestions on how to get this set up?
In order for Troy to receive as much Alumni support as possible, we need to have a contact system in place.

I've been thinking about this as well. I'll see what I can find out down here and what all is involved to make this happen.

Sarahbelle
10-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Someone on here said they were close to having it done about a year ago. Not sure what ever happened to the idea.