PDA

View Full Version : Josh Maxwell

formerlytsufan
09-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Is he going to be ok?

I know that the HIPA law prevents certain info form being released, but has anyone heard what exactly happened (LB said he had a "little seizure")?

SOTSAlumBigGuns
09-30-2007, 10:50 AM
That really freaked me out...I saw his legs shaking and then they wouldn't move him forever. I was so worried about him. I called a friend that was watching on TV and the TV announcers didn't say anything either. Later on they said he was released from the hospital and was OK.

formerlytsufan
09-30-2007, 11:07 AM
That really freaked me out...I saw his legs shaking and then they wouldn't move him forever. I was so worried about him. I called a friend that was watching on TV and the TV announcers didn't say anything either. Later on they said he was released from the hospital and was OK.

I had heard that he was screaming and that people in the stands could hear it. It looked pretty bad!

littlebittyschool
09-30-2007, 11:19 AM
In the press conference after the game LB said Maxwell had a seizure (sp?) Maxwell was back on the sidelines before the game ended. He should be fine, but I'm sure they'll do tests and stuff on him this week before they clear him to play.

Rette
10-01-2007, 07:51 AM
In the press conference after the game LB said Maxwell had a seizure (sp?) Maxwell was back on the sidelines before the game ended. He should be fine, but I'm sure they'll do tests and stuff on him this week before they clear him to play.

If you wil go back and watch that play, he was double teamed and took what appeared to me to be a hard hit and was knocked flat on his back. I am happy to hear that he came back to watch the game.

TU/JSU Fan
10-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I thought it looked like he had a seizure... It was scary looking to see him shaking like that.

I had a seizure last Sunday afternoon.. I didn't get hit or anything to cause it, but let me tell you.. If I was playing and got hit and then had a seizure I would be scared to death because I didn't even know where I was for about an hour. I can't imagine what he must have been feeling.

I hope he does ok..