PDA

View Full Version : Osi mentioned on Uni Watch

TU Rob
09-21-2007, 03:59 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/070921&sportCat=nfl&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos2

Scroll down a bit. About a 1/3 of the way down.

How tight are NFL jerseys these days? So tight that Uni Watch was able to wear Osi Umenyiora's jersey and pads fairly comfortably, despite being outweighed by Umenyiora by more than 100 pounds. (For the record, Jared Lorenzen's jersey was a bit roomier.) Like many NFL linemen, Umenyiora is so obsessed with a skin-tight fit that he puts Velcro on his shoulder pads so opposing players can't get a good grip on his jersey.

Speaking of Umenyiora, it turns out he likes to have his jersey partially untucked in the back (sort of like Wayne Gretzky), so Skiba has the back of his jersey tailored with a diagonal hem.

FoulPolePhenom
09-21-2007, 04:06 PM
yea, I posted about Uni Watch a while ago. The dude has a daily blog that is a great read at uniwatchblog.com

TU Rob
09-21-2007, 04:11 PM
yea, I posted about Uni Watch a while ago. The dude has a daily blog that is a great read at uniwatchblog.com

I guess I should have finished reading the article before I posted this. Troy is mentioned at the bottom of the link I posted about the change in the Home uniforms this year that we talked about a few weeks ago when we weren't sure if the bookstore was going to have the new ones.

Was that what you posted about? What thread was it in?

FoulPolePhenom
09-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I e-mailed him a million times about it, so yea I guess he finally put it in there. I want to see him pictures of our red baseball jerseys because those are the best unis the school has.

Great read everyday. Glad you picked up on it!

I didn't post about the new jerseys on here, but I did post a while back about Uni Watch and how I thought people would enjoy it.