PDA

View Full Version : 4 Georgia Tickets for Sale

AFJAG
09-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I have four tickets for the Troy-Georgia game. These are lower level right next to the Troy band. I can also throw in a parking pass if needed. $400. Email afjag99@charter.net. Thanks!

FoulPolePhenom
09-18-2007, 02:15 PM
they are selling the tickets through the ticket office for like $35....so I think $400 is kind of extreme

kiwan
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Does that come with a sideline pass for each person or maybe some illegal beverages? $100.00 per seat!

Troy_Nomad
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM
I can also throw in a parking pass if needed.

throw in $300 spending money and you've got yourself a deal!

Troy91
09-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Throw in a couple of Cheetah girls for the day and you got it....

trojanbrutha
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
If you wanna rob people, try the dawg fans. Don't insult the people that get their tickets from the ticket office, like me for instance...they are $40!

Nice Trojan
09-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Does that include airfare and hotel?

ThePowerMan
09-18-2007, 06:38 PM
CAN YOU SAY TICKET SCALPER?/?? Please NO posting here.

formerlytsufan
09-18-2007, 09:41 PM
CAN YOU SAY TICKET SCALPER?/?? Please NO posting here.

I am sure that he is offering to sale 4 of his tickets that he brought from Georgia. Appears to be part of the season ticket package offered by Georgia.

I don't think he is scalping....

ThePowerMan
09-19-2007, 07:49 AM
What is face value? $100 per ticket.......then it is scalping.

formerlytsufan
09-19-2007, 08:29 AM
What is face value? $100 per ticket.......then it is scalping.

So, you are telling me that tickets to Georgia home games don't cost this much? I am sure that there are tickets that cost more than this.

Just because Troy's allotment only costs $40 a piece doesn't mean that there aren't more expensive tickets out there.

trojanbrutha
09-19-2007, 08:47 AM
With all do respect, would you pay $100 a ticket for an away game and be seated next to the band? With that amount, wouldn't you prefer to be closer to the middle of the field?

These are just questions...

formerlytsufan
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
With all do respect, would you pay $100 a ticket for an away game and be seated next to the band? With that amount, wouldn't you prefer to be closer to the middle of the field?

These are just questions...

I agree.....not worth $100 for those seats.

ThePowerMan
09-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Face value of the tickets is usually less than $55 per ticket (I believe Bama's Big SEC games are $55). Generally you pay a membership into a club to be able to get the tickets (Tide Pride) Which varies in cost as to where the seats are on the field. This is much like our seats into Movie Gallery Stadium. However....face value is still face value and anything you get above that price is called scalping. Some states it is against the law and much like many of our laws it isn't enforced. (I am not sure about Alabama or Georgia law) But by definition it is scalping selling tickets at prices above what you actually paid for them. I understand the supply/demand rule. They don't make the stadium any bigger. BUT it is still scalping. If you don't believe it.....ask the guy what the face value is?

This is funny that we are talking about scalping tickets to a Troy game. I don't think we would have even heard that a few years ago. I can't wait until we have folks outside the Gallery holding up tickets and yelling "Three together". Man what would that be like.

I am just killing time fussing about all this Scalping Talk. Sorry.

TU Rob
09-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Generally you pay a membership into a club to be able to get the tickets (Tide Pride) Which varies in cost as to where the seats are on the field. This is much like our seats into Movie Gallery Stadium.

Which is great, except for the lack of a parking pass at the lower contribution levels. After this past week's game, I can say that every last cent I spent on tickets this year will be worth it. Upper deck chairbacks on the 43 yard line, 3rd row. I have never had the desire to be in the Stadium Club, and especially now after sitting in my seats for this year. About the only thing I would change would be to move closer to the end of a row. I'm right in the middle of my row, which makes getting up for food and drinks a long walk past several people no matter which way I go.

trojanbrutha
09-19-2007, 11:13 AM
what AFJAG stands for? Air Force Judge Advocate General...help me out with this one. I work at Maxwell A.F.B. and I know that if this isn't an AFJAG, it's very disrepectful to use that acronym...

If a poster used "President Clinton" (Bill, not Hillary), would that also be allowed on this board?

I'm just slightly inquisitive today...

formerlytsufan
09-19-2007, 11:18 AM
what AFJAG stands for? Air Force Judge Advocate General...help me out with this one. I work at Maxwell A.F.B. and I know that if this isn't an AFJAG, it's very disrepectful to use that acronym...

If a poster used "President Clinton" (Bill, not Hillary), would that also be allowed on this board?

I'm just slightly inquisitive today...

Political correctness aside, the name is allowed unless it is being used in a derogatory manner. Not sure that is the case here.....

ThePowerMan
09-19-2007, 01:34 PM
We must have nothing to do OR......OR.......OR.........we are on the internet instead of doing our job or school work.

Sorry I made things so complicated>

jagd1305
09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Maybe his pseudonym is like mine...Just Another Guy D*mmit.