PDA

View Full Version : Impact -

Trojan1998
07-20-2007, 09:21 PM
I just heard this afternoon from a source on the main campus that attendance for this years' IMPACT new-student orientation program is up from 1,200 students in 2006 to 1,600 students this year.

Rdrinkard
07-21-2007, 03:52 PM
This is very true!!

trojanred
07-25-2007, 01:39 PM
The growth that the University has experienced this decade is impressive. When I started at Troy the only recent project was the old tennis courts were cleared for the parking lot between the fieldhouse and baseball stadium. In my 5 1/2 years through graduate school I witnessed the following: new football stadium, renovated baseball stadium, new tennis courts, general academic building, new academic quad, multiple building renovations, construction begin on the TrojanVillage and new bookstore, and countless other smaller scale projects. Matter of fact, there was always a major project in process my entire academic tenure at Troy. Things are only getting better and as alumni we have much to look forward towards in the future.

BMarkey
07-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Can anyone recall the name of that Atlanta Journal-Constitution writer who last year (before the Tech game) ripped Troy for being so small and insignificant, and having seen no progress since she went to school there?

We ought to send that @%^*!$ some pictures.

Trojan 6 pack
07-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't worry about her........She's underneath a lot of stress living in Atlanta. She never knows if she will have a vehicle waiting for her each afternoon when she leaves to go home from work. Our vehicle was stolen in Atlanta in a parking garage during the Georgia Tech game last year.

cheapguy2006
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Don't worry about her........She's underneath a lot of stress living in Atlanta. She never knows if she will have a vehicle waiting for her each afternoon when she leaves to go home from work. Our vehicle was stolen in Atlanta in a parking garage during the Georgia Tech game last year.

atlanta is a dump and Im glad I don't live there. sorry to hear about your car. its my understanding several other people had their car broken into during that game.