PDA

View Full Version : Alumni Association

bulldogtrojan
04-03-2007, 08:58 AM
I received this today and wanted to pass it along. FYI - Alumni membership will count toward points in the new Trojan Warrior program:

Dear Alumni & Friends,

On March 17, 2007 during the last Troy University Alumni Board of Directors meeting, the Alumni Board voted to raise the cost of Lifetime membership. Currently the Lifetime membership is $400 per person or $600.00 per couple. The board voted to raise these dues to $500.00 per person and $750.00 per couple. The good news is that if you are not already a Lifetime member now is the time. The old rates will apply until May 1, 2007. If this is not possible right now, you can join as an annual dues payer for $25.00 per year.

Your membership dues not only help to provide funds for academic scholarships and promote the mission of the University, but also provide the opportunity for you to participate in TROY alumni events that take place throughout the year. We offer a very active alumni schedule and your active membership will allow you to stay current on TROY happenings.

I, along with the entire Troy University Alumni Board of Directors, would like to encourage you to become a dues paying member. Please go to the Alumni home page at www.troy.edu and complete the Troy University Alumni Association enrollment form and submit with your credit card payment or mail a check to the office of Alumni Affairs, 100 Highland Avenue , Troy , Alabama 36082 . If you need further information please call me at (334) 670-3318.

GO TROY !

Faith West Ward, 79 & 87
Troy University Alumni Director

Navarre Trojan
04-03-2007, 10:31 AM
of the local chapter but NOT a member of the National Alumni Association? Do you still the points for credit? I have not received my "Official" Trojan Warrior pamphlet, but I have a copy of the draft and don't see where it 'designates' which alumni "branches" were included? That will make for an interesting discussion at our meeting on Thursday. Alicia Bookout and Faith Ward are both coming to the meeting, so a good time to ask that question. It has always been my understanding that if you were a member of the local chapter, you were automatically a member of national.

Sarahbelle
04-03-2007, 11:54 AM
"It has always been my understanding that if you were a member of the local chapter, you were automatically a member of national."

That's what we were always told too.

D1Trojan4U
04-03-2007, 01:42 PM
exactly what local chapter are you a member of now SB? ;)

bulldogtrojan
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
It is my understanding also, that if you are a member of a local chapter you are a member of the national. I believe the National Association would encourage anyone to be a member locally, and if no chapter exists where you are then you can join through the National.

Sarahbelle
04-12-2007, 06:05 AM
exactly what local chapter are you a member of now SB? ;)

Troy has a Heidelberg campus! :P

http://www.troyuniversity.de/

Navarre Trojan
05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Troy has a Heidelberg campus! :P

http://www.troyuniversity.de/

this is awesome! Have you been to this campus? I would be talking to the Director and see if those ESPN2 games could be shown there! That would really be cool! If you are 8 hours ahead of us, then the game would come on at like 2 in the morning! When is Oktoberfest? Middle to the end of September? Might be a great chance to have a "Pre Oktoberfest" the night of the OSU game!!!!

Seriously, that is a really cool building, I wonder what the rent is on that puppy?