PDA

View Full Version : They're talking about you. . . .

BlueRaiderPride
12-07-2006, 01:58 AM
. . . .over in Lawrence, Kansas.

http://mb24.scout.com/fkansasinsiderfrm5.showMessage?topicID=20043.topic

Sarahbelle
12-07-2006, 06:41 AM
It told me I had to apply for admission to look at whatever you were pointing us to. I'm sure whatever was said wasn't that interesting.

BlueRaiderPride
12-07-2006, 02:22 PM
It told me I had to apply for admission to look at whatever you were pointing us to. I'm sure whatever was said wasn't that interesting.

The original poster mentioned how Kansas should've recruited Omar Haugabook and gave various reasons for doing so, and then it was followed by comments by how Troy stinks because Troy didn't play anybody and that anybody can have impressive stats when you play teams like Troy plays.

Someone mentioned about how Kansas lost in overtime to Nebraska and how Troy got blownout, and how they'd be better off.

Alot of disgruntled people. They were not happy that Middle Tennessee shoved them out of the Motor City Bowl.

Yes, you have to have permission from the site administrator to post there, but all you need to view is Scout.com account.

Trojan2003
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
That's the first post:

ScoobySanchezJr, Posted 12/3/06:

"Omar Haugabook, DCCC first team AA, led Troy to a 7 win season. I've been chastised here, over and over, for this idea that we should have brought in a JUCO qb and many have stated there wasn't a suitable option. What about Haugabook? He was just down the road and a duel threat qb. He even graduated at semester.

Would have beaten out KM? Who knows. At least he wouldn't be leading Troy to a 7 win season while pretty much being a one man team. His numbers weren't that great (I think he combined for 20 plus run/pass TDs with 16 picks). However, like I said, he had to pretty much do it all himself. I doubt KM have led that team to 7 wins because, if nothing else, he can't stay on the field for that many games.

Would Omar Haugabook have led KU to Big 12 North contention? I doubt it. However, you would have to seriously believe he could be worth a couple of wins as he HAS to be 100 times a better option than Barman. No way he blows a 20 plus 1 quarter lead at Baylor, pees down his leg to that degree v. A&M, and pukes all over himself for 1 half against Colorado and causes Reesing's red shirt to be pulled.

The 'we have a limited # of JUCO schollies' argument doesn't work either. We received ZERO contributions from that JUCO class. Heck, in Blake B's sitution, you could argue the class actually created a negative addition."

pelliott
12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Kansas did run over the sole Sun Belt opponent they faced - Lousianna-Monroe 21-19 and for the Record - I think you all - MTSU beat them by 14 WIN #1

Are we talking Basketball or Football

They were 3-5 in conference (8th Best)
Lost to Toledo - were they like 3-8 or something - they had a losing season - pretty sure

One of the six wins against Northwestern State (Is that the old Nicholls State?) - One was against Iowa State (1-7) in conference
Colorado was 2-10 this year
Baylor was 4-8

Come on - Kansas fans should get real - Tell them to go on the Road to Georgia Tech (ACC Champion) and yes, the lost to Nebraska as well - a loss is a loss and a win is a win - If they are so bad, schedule Ohio State, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, LSU, FSU (this year does not count) and see how many wins they get - 0 - NONE - NADA - ZILCH

Navarre Trojan
12-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Kansas did run over the sole Sun Belt opponent they faced - Lousianna-Monroe 21-19 and for the Record - I think you all - MTSU beat them by 14 WIN #1

Are we talking Basketball or Football

They were 3-5 in conference (8th Best)
Lost to Toledo - were they like 3-8 or something - they had a losing season - pretty sure

One of the six wins against Northwestern State (Is that the old Nicholls State?) - One was against Iowa State (1-7) in conference
Colorado was 2-10 this year
Baylor was 4-8

Come on - Kansas fans should get real - Tell them to go on the Road to Georgia Tech (ACC Champion) and yes, the lost to Nebraska as well - a loss is a loss and a win is a win - If they are so bad, schedule Ohio State, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, LSU, FSU (this year does not count) and see how many wins they get - 0 - NONE - NADA - ZILCH

click your heels together three times" so you can wake up from that deep sleep your in.......

Auntee Em, Auntee Em, have you seen Toto?

Rock Jock, Chicken Hawk, &$#@ KU!!!

TroyTuba
12-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Tell 'em to stick to basketball over there, because K-State is the only football squad in Kansas.