PDA

View Full Version : SIRIUS radio -

Trojan1998
12-03-2006, 12:22 PM
The guys on the college show on SIRIUS satellite radio are picking on Troy right now saying that MTSU has ended up in the better bowl game. I completely disagree. I'd much rather spend a December evening in New Orleans than in Detroit. But then again, the host of this radio show is coincidentally a MTSU alumnus and won't give Troy much credit. He was even making fun of the city of Troy and said that it's a dump.

The Muts are just jealous that we punked their butts in their own crib and are on our way to represent the Sunbelt as conference champs. Rice and Troy has a much better ring to it than two directional schools like CMU and MTSU.

That's my rant for now!!!

formerlytsufan
12-03-2006, 12:26 PM
The guys on the college show on SIRIUS satellite radio are picking on Troy right now saying that MTSU has ended up in the better bowl game. I completely disagree. I'd much rather spend a December evening in New Orleans than in Detroit. But then again, the host of this radio show is coincidentally a MTSU alumnus and won't give Troy much credit. He was even making fun of the city of Troy and said that it's a dump.

The Muts are just jealous that we punked their butts in their own crib and are on our way to represent the Sunbelt as conference champs. Rice and Troy has a much better ring to it than two directional schools like CMU and MTSU.

That's my rant for now!!!

Here we go again...let the spinning begin!

ThePowerMan
12-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Lets see who has the most fans in the stands. Not just people in the stands but the ones wearing the schools colors. N.O. is alot closer than the home of the auto makers. Need we forget the number of fans we sent out west a couple years ago.