PDA

View Full Version : Way to go SBC!

TrojanEmpire
12-02-2006, 10:20 PM
How cool is it to have 2 SBC teams going bowling? Congrats Troy and MTSU!

BlueRaiderPride
12-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Got to pull for each other now. The Motor City Bowl invitation was made official seconds after your game ended tonight. Hope we can make some noise.

Nice Trojan
12-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I will pull for MTSU, no prob......................go SBC, lets prove we belong.

troyfan
12-02-2006, 10:55 PM
I will be pulling for MTSU asa well. I watched the MAc championship game and Central Michigan looks to be pretty tough. Good luck.

BlueRaiderPride
12-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I don't mind the end result of everything. I'm kinda' enjoying the weeping and gnashing of teeth from all corners of the U.S.

There's a nice long thread about the Troy/FIU game over on the Kansas Scout forum, and Pittsburgh fans are pissed as well! I LOVE THIS!!!!! Anytime a Power $ix school gets shut out of the bowl season in favor of a non-Power $ix school, I'm happy.

Nice Trojan
12-02-2006, 11:04 PM
I don't mind the end result of everything. I'm kinda' enjoying the weeping and gnashing of teeth from all corners of the U.S.

There's a nice long thread about the Troy/FIU game over on the Kansas Scout forum, and Pittsburgh fans are pissed as well! I LOVE THIS!!!!! Anytime a Power $ix school gets shut out of the bowl season in favor of a non-Power $ix school, I'm happy.

I love it, This has got to be a major victory for the small schools.........

TUrocks
12-02-2006, 11:05 PM

Heck yeah.....That is awesome. Nobody's laughing at the Sunbelt this year.

WeSuck.com
12-02-2006, 11:16 PM
I actually think Central Tennessee matches up well with Middle Michigan State.

Let's try to get two "W"s for the Belt. That'll shut folks up.

I believe this might be the SBC/CUSA tie-breaker game for the year..

#1blueraiderfan
12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Kansas and Pittburgh can get bent for all I care. We will be 2-0 in bowl season pay and they will be watching us! Go Troy, eat rice in New Orleans!

Trojan Teke
12-03-2006, 12:13 AM
To bad LA Lafayette didn't win their game to really complicate things for the power 6 schools.

TSUWhiner
12-03-2006, 01:05 AM
I am fired up!!! not only that..but the UCLA Bruin player just ripped Lee Corso and Kirk Herbturd!!!! for giving UCLA no chance against USC wow!!!!! hahahahahhaha did you guys see that on sportscenter??? how about that you idiots at ESPN...fack you!!! GO SBC!!!!!

TSUWhiner
12-03-2006, 01:06 AM
GO MTSU

and

GO TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiner

ksdtrojan
12-03-2006, 01:12 AM
I am fired up!!! not only that..but the UCLA Bruin player just ripped Lee Corso and Kirk Herbturd!!!! for giving UCLA no chance against USC wow!!!!! hahahahahhaha did you guys see that on sportscenter??? how about that you idiots at ESPN...fack you!!! GO SBC!!!!!
Yeah! I saw it! That was awesome! LOL! I bet there are many college football players that would love to have that moment on camera!

ManzanoWolf
12-03-2006, 10:09 AM
CONGRATS to Troy; I think your game against Rice will be a good one. The Florida State game for Rice and Troy shows you can do it! I will be watching and pulling for you guys to do the SBC proud and end this year for the SBC against CUSA at 4-3.

Go Troy!!!
Go SBC!!!!

GoMTBlue
12-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Congrats Troy. Represent the SBC well in the New Orleans bowl!!!

SOTS 86-89
12-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I think it's great that Troy AND MTSU are in the bowl picture...this is a great opportunity for a couple of OOC wins to gain a little more respect. Troy made some waves ending up 7-5 with the MTSU win and knocking Kansas, Pitt, et al out of a bowl. They can whine all they want, but I bet THEY know who Troy University is now.