PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice

O2MAN
11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Cornelius Williams saw alot of playing time on the last 2 drives. Was there an injury or does Coach Franklin have more confidence in him because he was raised in the system (hoover)?

FHBrian
11-27-2006, 04:47 PM
I was wondering that as well. I haven't really noticed him at all this year and was wondering if they were going to try to redshirt him.

CardinalBlackTrojan
11-27-2006, 08:26 PM
i can't wait till Cornelius Williams becomes a starter. I think he has the most talent between the freshman recievers. Or either Austin Silvoy...

formerlytsufan
11-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Cornelius Williams saw alot of playing time on the last 2 drives. Was there an injury or does Coach Franklin have more confidence in him because he was raised in the system (hoover)?

I believe that Bray was injured in a previous game and that is the reason Williams is seeing more playing time.

socrgoly25
11-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I believe that Bray was injured in a previous game and that is the reason Williams is seeing more playing time.

I saw Bray quite a bit at Middle. Cornelius had to be in for Josh Allen.

formerlytsufan
11-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I saw Bray quite a bit at Middle. Cornelius had to be in for Josh Allen.

You sure it was not #13 instead of #19? I saw a lot of #13 which is Elbert Mack, but I don't recall seeing #19 on the field.

socrgoly25
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
You sure it was not #13 instead of #19? I saw a lot of #13 which is Elbert Mack, but I don't recall seeing #19 on the field.

I'll double check the stats, but I swear that Bray lined up a couple times at receiver.

CattouseFan
11-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Williams had one helluva move after a catch on the final drive. The play only netted 5 yards, but all 5 yards were because of a juke that "broke the ankles" of his defender. He is a very talented player, and I look forward to seeing more of the same from him in the coming years.

formerlytsufan
11-27-2006, 11:26 PM
I'll double check the stats, but I swear that Bray lined up a couple times at receiver.

Just checked the stats...I was wrong. Bray did get in on several plays. I guess he was in for Josh Allen. My bad!

socrgoly25
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Just checked the stats...I was wrong. Bray did get in on several plays. I guess he was in for Josh Allen. My bad!

No worries!

You know, it's really fun to think about how young this team really is. As recruiting classes continue to get better, Troy should remain a force in the Belt for years to come.

tenaciousT
11-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Williams did break the kids ankle... or something like that. he had to be helped off the field. me and my friend both looked at each other after the play, and said "he broke his ankle!... literally!" but hopefully the guy is ok, and nothing to serious. hopefully just a light sprain.

ksdtrojan
11-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Williams had one helluva move after a catch on the final drive. The play only netted 5 yards, but all 5 yards were because of a juke that "broke the ankles" of his defender. He is a very talented player, and I look forward to seeing more of the same from him in the coming years.

Yeah he stuck his foot in the ground and changed direction! Great play! Ready for more!