PDA

View Full Version : Confidence

GONE FISHIN
11-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Man these smurfs have more confidence in the fact that there gonna whoop Troy than any other team we have played this year including Florida State ,and ya know what that tells me ?? is that there worried and worried bad !!!If they think Troy is gonna come up there and maybe get down by a score or two and just play dead they have a long afternoon ahead of them .I would love nothing more than for the Trojans to go to murfreesboro and dish out havoc on the raiders but just a win and a solid 60 minutes of great football will work for me .Trojan fans i have a good feeling about this road game and cant wait till tommorow afternoon .GO TROJANS!!!

ksdtrojan
11-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Man these smurfs have more confidence in the fact that there gonna whoop Troy than any other team we have played this year including Florida State ,and ya know what that tells me ?? is that there worried and worried bad !!!If they think Troy is gonna come up there and maybe get down by a score or two and just play dead they have a long afternoon ahead of them .I would love nothing more than for the Trojans to go to murfreesboro and dish out havoc on the raiders but just a win and a solid 60 minutes of great football will work for me .Trojan fans i have a good feeling about this road game and cant wait till tommorow afternoon .GO TROJANS!!!

I have been thinking much the same thing! We shall see but I feel very good about the game tomorrow!
GO TROJANS!

BlueRaiderPride
11-24-2006, 03:32 PM

Not worried at all. I've seen us play, and I've seen you guys play a couple games this year (televised). I believe we have the better team and that we will win. I had the same feeling when we went to Lafayette against all odds on the Cajuns' homecoming game before a crowd of over 21,000 people. And we forced 7 turnovers and won by 14 points--this coming two weeks after Louisiana went to Houston and came back from 21 down and beat that team. Houston has won the CUSA West title.

This speaks volumes for our team. Our players don't look at you guys as "The Big Game." They look at you guys with the same mentality they look at everyone else we've played this year--just the next game on our schedule. And that's good, because when you walk into a game with this "Big Game" and "Gotta' win" attitude, you get nervous and causes you to forget what you have to do to win. I believe we have a mental advantage over Troy. And that advantage may be the difference.

GONE FISHIN
11-24-2006, 04:10 PM
This game is like the national championship to us SunBelt fans!! There is so much to play for both teams.Blueraider the thing that makes me think this could be Troy game is pretty much your entire fan base already has this one won and going to New Orleans,hopefully your team doesnt think the same cause that could be bad .The Trojans know there going to have to play a good game to win this one and thats the attitude they need to have.Anyway i reakon we will all know tommorow around 5 pm .Blueraider your a class act man thanks for all the smack this week we love it and may the best team win tommorow,ill be looking for ya on the tube couldnt make the trip this year!!! good luck and GO TROJANS!!!!!!

(news flash) dothan eagle headlines Sunday nov.26
TROJANS OFFENSE EXPLODES FOR HUGE VICTORY!!
***just had to do it one more time***

BlueRaiderPride
11-24-2006, 04:59 PM
This game is like the national championship to us SunBelt fans!! There is so much to play for both teams.Blueraider the thing that makes me think this could be Troy game is pretty much your entire fan base already has this one won and going to New Orleans,hopefully your team doesnt think the same cause that could be bad .The Trojans know there going to have to play a good game to win this one and thats the attitude they need to have.Anyway i reakon we will all know tommorow around 5 pm .Blueraider your a class act man thanks for all the smack this week we love it and may the best team win tommorow,ill be looking for ya on the tube couldnt make the trip this year!!! good luck and GO TROJANS!!!!!!

(news flash) dothan eagle headlines Sunday nov.26
TROJANS OFFENSE EXPLODES FOR HUGE VICTORY!!
***just had to do it one more time***

I can assure you that our players don't look at Troy the same way we fans do. Like I said, they look at it as simply the next game on the schedule. Treat it that way and play the game like you've played the rest and you should win. That is our player's mentality.