PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Ware for the NFL Pro Bowl

Navarre Trojan
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Just got this email and thought I would pass it on.

Hello Faith,
Please see the email below from DeMarcus Ware's wife. She is asking for our support of a former Trojan great that is now in the NFL. So, I am asking if you could pass this along to your Troy alumni mailout, this could be our way of getting behind a great Trojan football player that needs our assistance. It would also be great to see a former Trojan in the PRO BOWL. Let get those votes in for DeMarcus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Freddie Thomas

Subject: Pro Bowl Voting

Hi Everyone! Pray all is well with you and your families. It's that time of year again! We need your help in voting for DeMarcus to be selected for the 2007 Pro Bowl. Not sure when voting ends, but if we get started early this year we can certainly make a difference before the teams are announced on Dec 21st. Below are the instructions of what you need to do. DeMarcus and I would really appreciate your votes and please feel free to pass this info along to anyone you know that has e-mail. Remember.....you can vote more than once. Thanks in advance and GO COWBOYS!!!!

1. go to www.nfl.com

2. on the left side under MORE NFL, select PRO BOWL

3. in the center of the page click VOTE NOW

4. in the center on the page click VOTE NOW or PICK NOW

5. on the left side of the page select OTHER POSITIONS

6. in the center of the page select CONTINUE VOTING FOR OTHER POSITIONS

7. on the left side of the page select OUTSIDE LINEBACKER

8. Select DeMarcus Ware and Submit Vote

Note: A Contest and Sweepstakes page will appear after you submit your vote. If you are a Sprint PCS customer you can vote using your cell phone. The instructions say to text the word "PRO" to 46635 and follow the instructions. I don't have sprint so I can't try it. But please note that Standard Text Messaging Rates Do Apply!!!!!!!

LET'S GET THIS DONE - MAKE D-WARE A FIRST TIME PRO BOWLER!!!!!

Nice Trojan
11-15-2006, 01:29 PM
While you are at it, go ahead and vote for Tynes and Osi too.

TSUWhiner
11-15-2006, 02:33 PM
I just sent Demarcus some newspaper clippings because he did some eye care ad and commercial here in the valley! He better respond with a thank you :) hahaha

Whiner