PDA

View Full Version : I Got A Fever...Who's Bringing The Cowbell?

WeSuck.com
11-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Time to whip it out again and bang it. It worked against Western Kensucky, I bet it works this weekend.

I know you band people can bang your cowbells pretty good or so they say. Let's hear something from that section of the stadium other than the ESPN Fight Song.

AND you loser students better put away your Aubie and Big Al Dolls for another year. Bring a cowbell or two if you really want to do something productive. TMTDM is the ONLY team in town playing for something.

AND I know that a 6PM kickoff time is pushing the outer limits of your awake time, but you lazy townfolk can miss America's Funniest Home Videos one night and eat a stadium dog or two while supporting the biggest industry in town...TMTDM.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=71770844627024590&q=more+cow+bell&hl=en

TU/JSU Fan
11-14-2006, 05:06 PM
I am not sure if I can miss one night of America's Funniest Home Videos.. Let me see the highlights from this weeks show before I make up my mind if I can make it this weekend or not.

thanks,
mb

Doug4Troy
11-14-2006, 07:07 PM
I hear ya!!! More cowbell!!!

http://home.elmore.rr.com/doug4troy/more_cowbell_0001.jpg

I have a fever, and the only prescription is:http://home.elmore.rr.com/doug4troy/Cowbell%20shirt.jpg

Doug4Troy
11-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh, almost forgot...Fear the Reaper!

Troy91
11-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Wesuck,

You coming to the game? I think I'm going to be able to make it.

goe1975
11-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Time to whip it out again and bang it. It worked against Western Kensucky, I bet it works this weekend.

I know you band people can bang your cowbells pretty good or so they say. Let's hear something from that section of the stadium other than the ESPN Fight Song.

AND you loser students better put away your Aubie and Big Al Dolls for another year. Bring a cowbell or two if you really want to do something productive. TMTDM is the ONLY team in town playing for something.

AND I know that a 6PM kickoff time is pushing the outer limits of your awake time, but you lazy townfolk can miss America's Funniest Home Videos one night and eat a stadium dog or two while supporting the biggest industry in town...TMTDM.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=71770844627024590&q=more+cow+bell&hl=en

This reminds too much of a tradition at one of the SEC schools...we need something original...like canned air horns...man that would be loud if we all had them.

TSUWhiner
11-14-2006, 09:59 PM
how about a good collective "Auburn sucks" or "Alabama sucks" from the crowd!! I am glad I am not at th egames..I would slam people for wearing that stupid shat!

Whiner

goe1975
11-14-2006, 10:04 PM
how about a good collective "Auburn sucks" or "Alabama sucks" from the crowd!! I am glad I am not at th egames..I would slam people for wearing that stupid shat!

Whiner

No shat. I heard some of the frats here are having Iron Bowl parties that night.

Doug4Troy
11-15-2006, 12:10 AM
This reminds too much of a tradition at one of the SEC schools...we need something original...like canned air horns...man that would be loud if we all had them.

If we used cowbells, that would not be the only thing we borrowed from MSU.

bigguyonright
11-15-2006, 04:18 AM
loser student huh, ill have you know as being one of those loser students, it really pisses me off to hear someone who doesnt even come to the games,complain about the lack of people. whos in your seat, why arent you coming.

ill be there, and so will every other "loser student" that has enough pride and love for our trojans.

ksdtrojan
11-15-2006, 08:20 AM
No shat. I heard some of the frats here are having Iron Bowl parties that night.

That should be illegal and Troy should make it manditory that they come to Troy games or lose their priviledges of being a part of Troy University.

bigguyonright
11-15-2006, 03:36 PM
there is nothing the university can do, especially since the game will be over by the time ours kicks off. apparently that game means more to more people than us winning a championship. i will be watching osu vs michigan but i will also be in my seat an hour before kickoff just like i always do. and if i cheer for the osu michigan score, dont yell at me. im one of the biggest fans troy has, but my childhood favorite still has a place in my heart.

TSU-Baggs
11-16-2006, 02:44 PM
I love that Cow Bell bit!

Doug4Troy
11-16-2006, 03:49 PM
I just hope Omar really explores the space on the field, I mean really explores the space.