PDA

View Full Version : I am begging

kiwan
11-13-2006, 12:05 PM
in advance for the PA announcer to NOT mention the score to the Auburn/Alabama game. The people who really want to know will already know. The ovation the crowd will give, regardless of the outcome will make me sick.

Trojan In Helena
11-13-2006, 12:17 PM
can they announce the score of the Ohio State vs Michigan game?

kiwan
11-13-2006, 12:23 PM
YES, that is fine!

Vegastrojan
11-13-2006, 01:20 PM
give the score during the game so that the people, I will not call them fans, do not go outside the stadium to watch the game on a tv on the tailgate terrace.

vosottroy
11-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Our game starts at 6 pm. The Iron Bowl kicks off at 2:30 pm, which means it will be over around 5:30, 6 at the absolute latest.

TrojanWar
11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Every time they announce the score, we should all shout, "Who Cares!!!!" as loud as we can. I have done it in the past and it pissed a lot of people off. If enough of us do it, they might get the idea they are in Troy, not Tuscaloosa.

Navarre Trojan
11-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Every time they announce the score, we should all shout, "Who Cares!!!!" as loud as we can. I have done it in the past and it pissed a lot of people off. If enough of us do it, they might get the idea they are in Troy, not Tuscaloosa.

I think we should SCREAM, "WHO CARES" everytime an Alabama or Auburn score is provided.

If we are wishing for PA announcements or lack there of, I wish he would quit with the East Side....... West Side.... Let the cheerleaders work it out.

bigguyonright
11-13-2006, 05:04 PM
a michigan ohio state score would be amazing. im from the columbus oh area and thats my rivalry. screw the iron bowl. give me the horseshoe vs the big house