PDA

View Full Version : Troy on CSS LIVE

Steel Dragon
10-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Guys the Troy vs UNT game in on CSS live.
In Birmingham that is Channel 15 on Charter cable.

TSU-Baggs
10-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Wish I could watch it, but I'm in FLA and have no CSS. Maybe I don't want to be watching this game, so far it shounds like we can't get anything going. NT is driving, 3rd and goal. UGH!

BMarkey
10-29-2006, 02:11 AM
It stinks that Troy fans have to pay $4.95 per month to listen to a game that is offered elsewhere for free, but the Yahoo netcast is good, and it allows you to go back (or come in late, like I did tonight) and hear the entire game, plus the coaches' shows, etc.

CSS will come to more of Florida in the next few weeks to months, as Comcast (owner of CSS) converts Adelphia Cable to its lineup. Adelphia has much of South Florida.

Keep checking MASN (Middle Atlantic Sports Network), found on DirecTV Channel 626. It has been showing the SunBelt game of the week (from Troy last week) from 7 to 10 p.m. Eastern on the day of the game. Next week, it will show ULL at Troy.

Trojans1andAll
10-29-2006, 03:05 AM
FWIW, the CSS guys were awful. They questioned play calls that my dog knew was right. They said 'Troy State' on more than one occaision, also, according to them we have 'The Band of the South' marching band. It was actually so bad it made me wonder if any TV time really is better than no TV sometimes.

But I was just happy to get the win, even though the wide receivers and the defense seemed to almost try to give it away. Really, are we playing volleyball tipping the passes straight up like that? Omar should bust some skulls.

TU/JSU Fan
10-29-2006, 08:17 AM
I liked the "Band of the South" reference too.. I caught that early on.. Maybe within the first 5 minutes of the broadcast. I couldn't believe that their notes didn't tell them SOUND instead of BAND.

Stupid..

M B

Troy91
10-29-2006, 08:42 AM
One of the announcers kept calling our quarterback "Haugabomb"

JaredMc
10-29-2006, 09:43 AM
The guy that sits behind me keeps calling him huckabuck.