PDA

View Full Version : Please Tell Me The Band Won? And Other Musings

WeSuck.com
09-30-2006, 09:22 PM
I can't wait to hear about the post game concert. I'm headed over to the band board, where is it?

Just a thought - it might not be a good idea to charge for web site access...it's almost insulting at this point.

Hey don't feel so bad, Old Miss State beat UA's B team. Expect a phone call from Starkville for future open dates.

We will never play UA's B team again. It's a no win situation for them.

Hey, we have nice facilities.

We have not scored a touchdown in 9.5 quarters. Since it was 14-14 at the Tech game, we have been outscored 98-3. It must be that vaunted Tony Franklin offense we heard about all year long.

OK we run the table and finish 8-4...wait a minute I am sounding like Whiner.

Scrology. I hate to tell you, but your XBox previews are rather humorous at this point.

T-War, after reading this board tonight, sounds like a whole bunch of LSU fans are posting.

Don't worry tmtdm fans, ULM is really bad, we should only lose to them by 2 or 3 points.

When does basketball start?

TUrocks
09-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks for making me laugh...which was kind of hard to do for the last two hours.

BTW....I don't know about basketball....I'm kind of looking forward to baseball already...but we'll see.

ksdtrojan
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah good post Wesuck! Definitely need something to laugh at! Wait maybe that is it this all a joke!

littlebittyschool
09-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey wesuck, guess what my friends and I found lying behind our bleacher seat. A BOLT! No, not the pleasantly plump former Blazers and Trojan defensive coach, but an actual piece of metal used to hold things together. That place is falling apart. One day, one of those things will come and and the whole place will implode like a Jenga tower.

TSUWhiner
09-30-2006, 10:10 PM
well yeah 8-4...thanks wesuck.com...let me come back down to earth ok? I realized how young and stupid I am here is my prediction update..and I am not kidding...

2-10

When is basketball season starting?

Whiner :(