PDA

View Full Version : Alumni News & Meeting Announcements

Troy87
09-13-2006, 10:23 AM
If your Alumni Organization has any announcements or meeting dates you would like broadcast, please send them to me at troytrojanreport@maxhowell.com.

I will make these type announcements every Wednesday on Max'd Out.

TrojanWar
09-13-2006, 10:31 AM
So you must be Keith Sims! You do a great job with the Trojan Report! I always try to listen. Tell Max the fans at GTT.com really appreciate this service to our great University!

Nice Trojan
09-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Is anyone still doing a Troy Trojan report on Southern Sports Tonight? I havent heard one since football season began.

TrojanWar
09-13-2006, 10:51 AM
I didn't know there was still a Southern Sports Tonight. We have not had it in Dothan in years! I thought someone bought the show a while back.

Nice Trojan
09-14-2006, 08:14 AM
I didn't know there was still a Southern Sports Tonight. We have not had it in Dothan in years! I thought someone bought the show a while back.

Scott McKinney restarted it out of the Florida Panhandle on 98.1 the Ticket about a year ago. Something about the people that bought it did not own up to their contract so he had the oppurtunity to restart it. He started syndicating it again about 3 months ago, so you may be able to pick it up. You can call in between 4-7 at 18779810981 and see if Dothan has a station with it. I seem to recall several callers from the Dothan area.

Troy87
09-15-2006, 07:57 AM
I don't feel it's appropriate to discuss the details here, but we had a parting of ways with SST and 98.1, and decided it was in the best interest of the "Troy Trojan Report" and our Chapter to move it to Max's show.

From the moment I talked to Max about bringing "Troy Trojan Report" to Max'd Out, he was extremely helpful and supportive of what we are doing. I can't thank him enough, and hopefully we will see growth in the number of listeners.