PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a nice picture

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 06:35 AM
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/StephenWiley/?action=view&current=palla.jpg

Back where it belongs.

MT vs. Troy - MT leads series 11-2....soon to be 12-2.

D1Trojan4U
05-31-2006, 07:44 AM
Already trying to forget baseball? Just because it's over for you doesn't mean that it is for us...

BlueRaiderPride
05-31-2006, 07:57 AM
BMarkey has one from the first year that may be even better just from the angle that it was took, not necessarily because it's the Trojans holding up the trophy. :)

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 07:58 AM
If I was concerned with Baseball I would be reading and posting in there.

Thanks.

CHughes1102
05-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Thats ok because we beat the mess out of ya and also took the championship. Jeez this is still baseball season for us, so go away.
Why would you post here? Go back to your own little Blue Raider board.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 08:06 AM
I see you have weak fans to go along with a weak football team.

Troy09
05-31-2006, 08:32 AM
MT Wiley -- I am a new Troy fan. I have seen what Troy is doing this year. Apparently you have not. I know that Middle Tennessee fired all of their coaches last year which means this year is a rebuilding year. Typically the very good recruits don't go where the coaching staff is unstable. So I simply say watch out this year and get ready for your beating. I will look you up after the game and make sure you remember your antagonistic ways.

FRED_of_TROY
05-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Thing is, Wiley, you just posted something on this board that happened over SIX MONTHS AGO!!! Ya'll beat us. We aren't arguing that. Why else would you post that other than to try to feel better about losing out in baseball?

BlueRaiderPride
05-31-2006, 09:42 AM
Thing is, Wiley, you just posted something on this board that happened over SIX MONTHS AGO!!! Ya'll beat us. We aren't arguing that. Why else would you post that other than to try to feel better about losing out in baseball?

Don't mind Wiley. He's a hardcore smacktalker. That's all he does.

As for Troy beating us in football this year, I wouldn't circle it as a "W" just yet if I'm a Trojan fan. Troy was supposed to beat us in '03 as well, but didn't.

I like our chances against Troy at home. If this game was in Troy, I'd have my doubts.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 11:08 AM
MT vs. Troy - MT leads series 11-2....soon to be 12-2.

That's all you need to know.

kiwan
05-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Quit responding to this moron.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 11:53 AM
Moron?

I only deliver the facts, sir.

CrimsonNation
05-31-2006, 12:16 PM
Wow, is this the kind of trash talking Troy fans have to deal with? Troy is in the middle of what could be it's best baseball accomplishment in years and this guy's trying to bring them down because of a football game? That's pretty pathetic.

Mr. MT-Wiley, I don't believe you have much of a football program to be bragging about.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 12:20 PM
Maybe not. But what does that say about Troy st?? A program that doesn't have much to talk about consistently pounding the almighty troy st trojans.

tear

CrimsonNation
05-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I do believe it's Troy University, which shows you're just as ignorant as those fools in Knoxville. You're also talking football smack in the middle of the baseball and softball post-season. What's the matter, no goats to entertain yourself with?

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
He is just bitter because Troy has been bowling recently and Middle has not. Remind me, when was the last time MTSU had a first round draft pick? We can hash out all kinds of history if you would like. The past is the past and if you want to look at past accomplishments, we can do that all day long. Do you have any idea what kind of offense Troy will be fielding this fall? Are you familiar with our new QB? I assume you just came here to run your mouth and from the looks of things at MTSU, you really don't have much to blabber about.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I do believe it's Troy University, which shows you're just as ignorant as those fools in Knoxville. You're also talking football smack in the middle of the baseball and softball post-season. What's the matter, no goats to entertain yourself with?

If I was interested in baseball, which is quite boring, I would be posting in the baseball forum. Nice try though.

I believe you have mistaken goat harassment with Western Kentucky State.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 12:43 PM
He is just bitter because Troy has been bowling recently and Middle has not. Remind me, when was the last time MTSU had a first round draft pick? We can hash out all kinds of history if you would like. The past is the past and if you want to look at past accomplishments, we can do that all day long. Do you have any idea what kind of offense Troy will be fielding this fall? Are you familiar with our new QB? I assume you just came here to run your mouth and from the looks of things at MTSU, you really don't have much to blabber about.

Is this QB gonna last longer than one year like your previous All-American QB?? *chuckle*.....Maybe he will attend class??

And since when does day 1 draft picks translate into a winning team? I could care less if Troy went 10-1 last year and 11-1 this year. You were and will be hammered by Middle yet again. Please make the trip up to the 'boro this year to witness the bloodletting.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 12:47 PM
I do believe it's Troy University, which shows you're just as ignorant as those fools in Knoxville.

Don't confuse me with UTK. Just because your tiny university must identify with the better schools in the state doesn't mean other colleges do the same.

CrimsonNation
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Don't confuse me with UTK. Just because your tiny university must identify with the better schools in the state doesn't mean other colleges do the same.

Excuse me? My tiny University? haha! Don't get me started. If you can't figure out who my team is, I'll throw out the number 26-7. See if you can figure that out.

As far as Middle Tennessee pounding Troy, I wouldn't call a 10 point victory a pounding. Does that mean the 20 point loss to Troy in 2004 is a "double-pounding"?

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Wow. UAT beat a Sun Belt school. Too bad you couldn't cover the spread, again. MT vs Troy - MT Leads series 11-2

What else do you need to know??

CrimsonNation
05-31-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't need to know anything from you. I know the Crimson Nation would much rather play Middle Tennessee than Troy. What's that say?

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 01:20 PM
It says the Crimson Nation is stupid. You must have not been around a few years ago when UAT squeeked one out on a bull$hit holding call.

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Is this QB gonna last longer than one year like your previous All-American QB?? *chuckle*.....Maybe he will attend class??

Again, what do you know about him? Nothing.

And since when does day 1 draft picks translate into a winning team?

It meant a bowl game. When was your last bowl game?

I could care less if Troy went 10-1 last year and 11-1 this year. You were and will be hammered by Middle yet again. Please make the trip up to the 'boro this year to witness the bloodletting.

I was not aware that the MUTS hammered us last year. I do remember us pounding the MUTS in the rain the year before last, and since you like history so much, that will do just fine considering we are getting ready to start a new season.

Seriously, you like all this history, yet MUTS has none. Please enlighten us about all the titles your school has won over the years.

BMarkey
05-31-2006, 03:39 PM
MT: how did it feel to lose to FAU on that last-second bomb?

Pretty good ... at home, eh?

Oh yeah, that was FAU's first I-A win, ever! And FAU was still I-AA then.

Last year at Troy, I remember a close game in which Troy could not convert on a fourth-and-goal at the one. Blowout?

You have no reason to brag until your coach and players live up to their annual SunBelt hype.

BMarkey
05-31-2006, 04:06 PM
I like these pics better. :)

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_6_11_20_04/e39b2475_std.jpg

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_4_11_20_04/e39b2387_std.jpg

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_8_11_20_04/e39b2590_std.jpg

BMarkey
05-31-2006, 04:07 PM
and these ...

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_8_11_20_04/e39b2598_std.jpg

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_8_11_20_04/e39b2608_std.jpg

http://www.palmswestpress.com/images/Troy_vs_MTSU_8_11_20_04/e39b2585_std.jpg

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 04:25 PM
MT vs Troy - MT leads series 11-2

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 04:37 PM
MT vs Troy - MT leads series 11-2

1-1 Since joining the Sun Belt.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 04:46 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 04:56 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep great thanks. What MTSU sport are you watching this time of the year? That's right, none.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 04:57 PM
I only follow Mens Basketball and Football. Thanks for caring though.

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 05:04 PM

That's were you are confused. I could care less about MTSU.

bigguyonright
05-31-2006, 05:05 PM
wiley, i will be in murfreesghetto for the game this year, and after the whoopin yall take i want to see the look on your face. so i want you to look me up. ill be the only one in the stands with cardinal and black facepaint giving your fans crap.

CHughes1102
05-31-2006, 05:08 PM

So did you enjoy your basketball team getting whooped by Troy 70-57?

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Yea. I appreciate the whippin. I bet Troy in that game -4 thanks to some quick info that one of our starting players was not playing due to poor decisions at the team hotel. I also had Troy +3.5 in the tournament when UL-LAF slammed them good on that last second shot. I won't even tell you how much I won last year when we slammed you guys @ home in football.

Keep up the good work in basketball and continue to lay down in football. You guys are fattening my wallet.

CrimsonNation
05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Yea. I appreciate the whippin. I bet Troy in that game -4 thanks to some quick info that one of our starting players was not playing due to poor decisions at the team hotel.

So you're saying you bet against your own team? That is absolutely pathetic.

TrojanWar
05-31-2006, 07:38 PM

Yep, I agree.

I won't even tell you how much I won last year when we slammed you guys @ home in football.

How much did you lose when we destroyed MTSU in 2004? Maybe in the end you just broke even.

Raider_ATO
05-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Keep your money separate from your emotions.

This is a silly thread. I'm surprised y'all let him get to you.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 08:22 PM

I take money from idiots like you who bet with their hearts and not their brain.

MT-Wiley
05-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Yep, I agree.

How much did you lose when we destroyed MTSU in 2004? Maybe in the end you just broke even.

I didn't touch it. I was going to until the rainy forecast. Hard to beat a team in the rain that had a decent defense and running game when we are primarily a passing team with poor defense. Without the rain we would have covered but still lost the game.

TSUWhiner
06-01-2006, 08:00 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzz.....Man this guy sucks the big one. I bet our chess team is better than yours..nanny nanny boo boo. :P

Whiner

BlueRaiderPride
06-01-2006, 08:31 AM
I like these pics better. :)

Even though we lost that game, it was still quite a nice experience. The electricity surrounding the game made it all worth it.

The only truly bad experience at that game was when a small handful of drunk Troy frat boys tried to bean me in the head with a small plastic football. You'll find immature jerks like that everywhere. I'm already lookin' forward to heading back to Troy next season too.

But first thing's first. We get the Palladium game in Murfreesboro, and my folks are going to attend that one. They want to see the job their son did in helping to get this college football rivalry going as a trophy game.

BlueRaiderPride
06-01-2006, 08:40 AM
wiley, i will be in murfreesghetto for the game this year, and after the whoopin yall take i want to see the look on your face. so i want you to look me up. ill be the only one in the stands with cardinal and black facepaint giving your fans crap.

I've been to Troy, Alabama myself, and I'm surprised that a school with as much recognition as Troy University gets that it is located in a town that looks smaller than my hometown of 9,600 residents.

Still, Troy's track record in Murfreesboro has not been kind. The only time Troy has beaten us in Murfreesboro was in '99 and I think we were pretty much asking to lose that year being a crappy first year 1-A team going up against one of the best teams in 1-AA at the time.

I know we got whipped in Troy in '04, but the largest margin of any game in the series occurred in 2001 when Middle Tennessee beat Troy 54-17 in Murfreesboro.

TrojanWar
06-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the history lesson. We had no idea.

TU/JSU Fan
06-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Man.. Last time JSU played MTSU I remember JSU beating MTSU that year too.. I think it was either 98 or 99.. Man alive.. I think everyone has beaten up on MTSU at some point or another!

Michael

TSUWhiner
06-01-2006, 11:03 AM
I have a feeling we will beat Nebraska this year...finally....

Whiner

MT-Wiley
06-01-2006, 12:23 PM
You have a better chance against the Huskers than you do us. Good luck losers.

TrojanWar
06-01-2006, 12:30 PM
You have a better chance against the Huskers than you do us. Good luck losers.

So, do you think MTSU will play for the national championship this year? You were close the last couple years but fell a little short.

Navarre Trojan
06-01-2006, 12:39 PM
LMAO!! "...close the last couple of years but fell a little short..." Classic.

CHughes1102
06-01-2006, 05:58 PM
LMAO!!! Good one

MT-Wiley
06-01-2006, 06:41 PM
So, do you think MTSU will play for the national championship this year? You were close the last couple years but fell a little short.

I can't answer that but one thing is for sure, and that is the Palladium is staying in Murfreesboro.

HuskerFan13
06-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Wussup Troy fans. Just a browsing around looking at our opponents forums, and found the MT guy talking the biggest bunch of $hit i've ever heard.

What in hell makes you think your lowly team can beat the Huskers? You must be one of those Tennessee hillbillies that doesnt get out much. The teams in the Big 12 would much rather face your "football team" than face Troy, after seeing Troy beat Mizzou and nearly took one from LSU in 04. I mean seriously, the people on our board see Troy as one of the more dangerous teams in Sun Belt conference, unlike the blue raiders. The best team i believe they've beaten was Vanderbilt. What a joke...

Come on over to our board and chat with us about how mtsu can beat the huskers... please http://nebraska.realfootball365.com/

D1Trojan4U
06-01-2006, 07:04 PM
can I say how much I have loved not even having to say anything in this argument...It really says alot when fans from other schools such as Crimson Nation and Husker come on to set another idiot straight. Thanks guys.

CHughes1102
06-01-2006, 07:20 PM
HuskerFan13,

Thanks for spending time over here with us. It always means alot to us when other team's fans come over and talk friendly and not bash us lol.

Thanks to you and Crimson Nation for having alot of class.

MT-Wiley
06-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Wussup Troy fans. Just a browsing around looking at our opponents forums, and found the MT guy talking the biggest bunch of $hit i've ever heard.

What in hell makes you think your lowly team can beat the Huskers? You must be one of those Tennessee hillbillies that doesnt get out much. The teams in the Big 12 would much rather face your "football team" than face Troy, after seeing Troy beat Mizzou and nearly took one from LSU in 04. I mean seriously, the people on our board see Troy as one of the more dangerous teams in Sun Belt conference, unlike the blue raiders. The best team i believe they've beaten was Vanderbilt. What a joke...

Come on over to our board and chat with us about how mtsu can beat the huskers... please http://nebraska.realfootball365.com/

Missouri aint $hit. They beat us by 1 point in overtime at their Stadium. Troy was lucky to have them @ home. Let those clowns come to our stadium and we'll open a can on them just like we do on Troy when they come visit. MT vs. Troy - MT leads series 11-2

And by the way for all you idiots out there who cheer for schools that would arrest you if they caught you in a classroom.........I do not care who you would rather play in our conference. Bottom line is we own Troy. *State

HuskerFan13
06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
You talk like your stadium will make a difference in the way your team plays. I could understand a home-field advantage coming from teams that can fill stadiums, or at least partially fill their stadiums.

You have no home-field advantage though. You have no fan base. MTSU could give out free Cadillacs to people who show up at games, and nobody would go. Your team isn't entertaining, they can't make it to a bowl, so nobody cares. Your team sucks. Your new coach sucks. Quit getting on Troy's board talking crap, because you have nothing to say, except "MTSU leads 11-2". what a idiot.

MTSU stadium on game day:
http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/north_america/united_states/tennessee/murfreesboro_floyd.jpg

CrimsonNation
06-01-2006, 08:57 PM
hahaha, I'm still crackin up at HuskerFan.

MT-Wiley
06-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Quit getting on Troy's board talking crap, because you have nothing to say, except "MTSU leads 11-2". what a idiot.

MTSU stadium on game day:
http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/north_america/united_states/tennessee/murfreesboro_floyd.jpg

If you are going to insult someone please use proper english. It is *an idiot.
Nice try, moron.

MT-Wiley
06-01-2006, 09:04 PM
You talk like your stadium will make a difference in the way your team plays. I could understand a home-field advantage coming from teams that can fill stadiums, or at least partially fill their stadiums.

You have no home-field advantage though. You have no fan base. MTSU could give out free Cadillacs to people who show up at games, and nobody would go.

Lol. You have no room to talk. There has not been a soul @ the past two games we have played at your stadium. Spare me the funny math numbers too, please. Perhaps your fans are just tired of watching us, along with the rest of the sun belt, pound your weak @$$.

CrimsonNation
06-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Nice try, moron.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8476/grammarnazi0ms.jpg

CrimsonNation
06-01-2006, 09:06 PM
http://is2.okcupid.com/users/184/152/18415372695710878840/mt1122393072.jpg

CHughes1102
06-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HuskerFan13
06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Nice try, moron.

I'm impressed that you know your English so well. Then again, you have enough time to analyze these things because like these troy fans are saying, you must be bored. you have nothing to do now since troy whooped your teams ass in the SBC baseball tourney.

The Blue Raider Fan after the SBC tourney/football season:
http://cheryl.dewolfe.bc.ca/baby/crying.jpg

HuskerFan13
06-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Lol. You have no room to talk. There has not been a soul @ the past two games we have played at your stadium. Spare me the funny math numbers too, please. Perhaps your fans are just tired of watching us, along with the rest of the sun belt, pound your weak @$$.

Because we don't want to watch a pathetic team like yours get blown away by us. It would be a waste of time. I know I never went. I don't want to see them play. It's a guaranteed win for Nebraska.

bigguyonright
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM
im not real sure why mt-wiley is even talking about playing in nebraska, bc according the the archived schedules from the past 5 years they have no record of mtsu ever playing nebraska. so why would he be talking smack about beating them? this guy must not know too much of his schools football history

Bubba the Trojan
06-02-2006, 06:22 AM
Bigguy, I think I may be able to help you out here. Mt-wiley obviously has the ability to read, yet he lacks the critical thinking skills needed to read a post by HuskerFan13 and realize that the poster is a HUSKER FAN, not a fan of the TMTDM. Mt is so intent on talking trash, he has no clue who he's talking to. I expect that at any moment, we'll see an EPA enforcement agent show up, because like the toxic waste spewing from an industrial site's smokestacks, the trash spewing from Mt-wiley HAS to be polluting something.

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 07:14 AM
im not real sure why mt-wiley is even talking about playing in nebraska, bc according the the archived schedules from the past 5 years they have no record of mtsu ever playing nebraska. so why would he be talking smack about beating them? this guy must not know too much of his schools football history

Try reading the Husker fans' first post. He was clearly talking smack when he said his school would rather play Troy. Get a clue.

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 07:15 AM
I'm impressed that you know your English so well.

Wow. Doesn't take much to impress Alabama folk. Are your girls that stupid too?

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Because we don't want to watch a pathetic team like yours get blown away by us. It would be a waste of time. I know I never went. I don't want to see them play. It's a guaranteed win for Nebraska.

I bet you thought the same about Southern Miss in 2004. Don't mess with the south idiot.

TrojanWar
06-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Speaking of home field advantage, MTSU does have a big edge in that department. To be accurate, I guess we should call it home court advantage considering they play on that concrete field! What a joke. How old is that turf anyway? I guess that's what happens when you have no fan support.

By the way, MTSU does not "own" Troy since we recently made the move to D1A football. Get your facts straight because it does make a huge difference. Why do you think your program is so dominate? Obviously you are alone in your thinking as fans of BCS schools are telling you that MTSU is not on the level of Troy. If you want to feel all big and bad, go smack talk with the Tennessee Martin fans, because you are starting to look a little dumb over here.

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Since you seem to care so much

http://www.goblueraiders.com/?go=story&doc=5306

That's pretty sad you need other schools fans' to make your arguements for you. Bring all of your little BCS first Troy State second fans on. I have all the ammo I need. MT vs. Troy - MT leads series 11-2. Anything else?

CrimsonNation
06-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Oh, so you really are going to play on concrete now?

TrojanWar
06-02-2006, 10:05 AM
OK Wiley, Harvard and Yale have tons of national championships in football, yet Florida and Auburn only have 1 each. Are you saying that Harvard and Yale are better football schools than Florida or Auburn? Based on your argument, it would seem so, regardless of the fact that it is ancient history.

So, the turf is coming up. What's next, clay?

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 01:19 PM
I appreciate your interest in a program that owns your school 11-2. The new turf will be Sportexe Powerblade, introduced in 2006. We are the first location in the USA to wield this great new surface.

Doesn't really matter though....we could beat Troy playing up a hill.

HuskerFan13
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Since you seem to care so much

http://www.goblueraiders.com/?go=story&doc=5306

That's pretty sad you need other schools fans' to make your arguements for you. Bring all of your little BCS first Troy State second fans on. I have all the ammo I need. MT vs. Troy - MT leads series 11-2. Anything else?

I'm not making arguments for Troy. They are still our opponent. I'm only here because you brought Nebraska in this, and your a fool for doing that.

You seem to have no class, coming on another board and talking like an idiot. Half of the time, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. I guess you are trying to stand up for MTSU, but all you are doing is making your school/fans look like a bunch of obnoxious, no class morons.

That's all i gotta say. I'm out.

bigguyonright
06-02-2006, 02:11 PM
there fans are a bunch of obnoxious no class morons. when they were here in troy this past season they caused more problems than any other fans from any school ever has. not to mention the classlessness of the coaching staff last year. if i remember correctly a drunken member of the muts hillfolk clan dumoed a coke on a kid wearing a troy shirt. completely unneccessary.

MT-Wiley
06-02-2006, 02:12 PM
I brought Nebraska into this? You are the idiot who posted in here talking about how your school would prefer to play us over Troy because "we are an easier opponent."

Please.......Nobody in the Big12 cares who their Sun Belt opponent is. Pull a name out of a hat and they are all the same when playing schools like yours.

Besides, I don't really care who the hell you would prefer to play. The fact of the matter is MT leads Troy 11-2....soon to be 12-2.

faithintsu
06-02-2006, 02:21 PM
This post is being locked up as it has turned into a sling back and forth.